Plumbing and Sewer Care

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

10044 Gaviota Avenue

North Hills, CA 91343

We're a full service plumbing company, with 15+ years of experience serving the Greater LA and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. We are up to any challenge from commercial to residential, no matter how small or how large your plumbing problem is. Plumbing and Sewer Care does care about all your plumbing needs and more. We're licensed, bonded, and insured. Our plumbers are prompt, friendly, clean, and professional. From the moment we walk in, from the time we leave, we make sure we get the job done with care. We are up to any challenge from commercial to residential plumbing and sewer care needs. From our high tech colored camera inspection to the basics of sewer and drain cleaning. We can diagnose your problem and offer the best solutions for you, with up front pricing before we start any job. We take pride in helping our customers with care....

11/25/2018

Ramesh R.

Very well only because of the expertise and perseverance of Benny. He had to deal with some unexpected twists but charged the agreed price. My man!

Description of Work
Clear the drain in the yard

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

10/17/2018

Navid N.

Benny and his team (Coco) are consummate professionals: incredibly responsive, punctual, efficient, effective, and full of integrity. He worked hard to solve my problem - even though it was far beyond your typical blockage. He could have thrown in the towel and went in for a more expensive procedure, but he kept going until all options were exhausted. Since I have an older property on a hillside, I know I will need his services again and I will certainly be giving Benny and Coco a call.

Description of Work
Hydrojet and Pipe Inspection

Category sewer cleaning

Thank you for the feedback. We value your business and happy that you choose us for your plumbing needs, hope you have a wonderful day

10/01/2018

Fran A.

very well. Arrived on time,clean , easy to talk with very polite.. Even Van was spotless. Will definitely call again and will recommend them.

Description of Work
plugged garage sink and pipe replacement.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

07/29/2018

Cathy M.

Very punctual and professional. Explained issues clearly and fixed all. Very satisfied and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Broken sink pipe

07/23/2018

Debbie F.

benny is terrific. he's honest and cleans up! i've had him out a few times. i would never hesitate to call him.

Description of Work
unclog bathtub drain

06/21/2018

Susan Q.

Benny was great. He explained to me what he was doing, showed me his work as he went along, and explained to me how the device worked when he was finished.

Description of Work
Replaced the gas earthquake shut-off valve

06/16/2018

David M.

We set an appointment with an approximate time range of about an hour. The guy showed up, diagnosed the issue and performed a very professionally looking repair. (I was working, so only saw the resultant repair). He had to remove some stucco from the outside wall around the pipe to complete the repair. It looked well done, but he did not repair the wall. I'm guessing my wife decided I would take care of it to save some money. :) It was very easy to fill in, fix and repaint *luckily I had left over paint from when we repainted the house about a year ago).

Description of Work
Repaired leaking outdoor facet pipe

06/07/2018

Michael P.

I called and spoke to Benny about a hydro-jetting drain job I needed done. As an architect and property developer I was very pleased that from our first conversation I new that he was extremely knowledgable and professional. We talked through a number of items with regard to the job. He and his assistant were on time for the appointment. They couldn't have been nicer and easier to work with. I even had him look at a few additional items that he gave me his honest opinion on (wasn't lobbying for more work) without charging me. I will, without hesitation, call and use him for future work!

Description of Work
Hydro-Jetting sewer drain line

06/03/2018

Avi G.

Benny and his son arrived right on time for a 9 AM appointment. They were asked to give a quote for replacing a gas ball valve, cutting a non-plumbing pipe, and turbo-jetting a drain pipe that goes out to the street. They were on time, professional (didn't try and pressure me into anything other than why they were called), and will be returning to perform the requested work.

Description of Work
Estimate for two work items

Category plumbing, gas leak repair, drain cleaning

05/21/2018

MICHAEL S.

Benny Zadikian and his son Coco had to replace the pipes behind a shower wall to install an updated shower valve and fix the leak(s). They followed the manufacturer’s instructions to the letter, and they were only satisfied when it was done perfectly according to those instructions. However, the manufacturer’s retro-fit kit was faulty due to a very obvious design flaw. It simply would not fit, even though the instructions and numerous manufacturer’s representatives stated it “should.” Therefore, I had to order a new shower trim and handle, at added expense, due only to the manufacturer’s design flaw – not Benny and Coco’s work. Unbelievably, the new shower trim and handle also had another obvious design flaw and would not fit either! This could have required entirely new piping – until Benny thought of a way to make it work. It was only due to his dedication and creativity that the new shower trim and handle now fit – despite the manufacturer’s second design flaw, which Benny corrected. Fortunately, the hot & cold valve stems were easily replaced. Benny Zadikian and Coco are as dedicated, honest and creative as they are knowledgeable and professional. Their work as impeccable. I referred them to my step-daughter and her family, and they were equally as pleased. I’m glad to say we now have a “family” plumber!

Description of Work
I had a leaking shower valve; and, I needed the hot & cold valve stems replaced in two bathrooms.

03/17/2018

Nader R.

Excellent as usual. I called Benny late Friday afternoon, he said we could the work the next day. Benny and son showed up promptly Saturday morning and cleared the drain. No issues, no hassles, no problems. This is the 3rd year in a row I use his services. I am a happy customer.

Description of Work
Cleared blocked storm drain

01/12/2018

Marci B.

Benny & his son showed up on time and made sure the work was done to satisfaction. They were very nice & professional and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again and recommend their services to anyone. Top notch communication & service!

Description of Work
Drain clearing

12/20/2017

caralyn P.

Benny & Son made a great team. Just the 2 of them. They were very honest, efficient, polite & professional. They went out and picked up an appropriate new utility faucet, Sent me a few photos with prices by phone so I could ***** & choose. Then, rather than yet another temp fix by running the snake down the drain, they ended up completely clearing all the sludge and build up of the drain pipes all the way out to the main drain by using a special high pressure water machine system they had. This had never been done or recommended before by anyone over the years. It was a very impressive & a much longer lasting solution. The solid awful build up of decades that came out of that pipe was astonishing. Another simple snake cleaning would have simply drilled a small hole through it all once again ...until next time. We haven’t had a single problem since. All is better than ever. At the same time, they put our gas meter up to code with the CA required earthquake auto shut off; which put our minds further at ease. They were fast, clean, informative and thorough while taking pride & responsibility in their work. They are a highly recommended plumber all around from our experience. I confidentially recommended them to a friend also needing service the very next day.

Description of Work
As well as a worn out drippy faucet needing replacement we had a constant backing up of water into the same utility tub while washing clothes. It all just needed to be solved. For the drain problem, I initially called for yet another clearing by snake as had been done by others many times before in our 60+ year old house.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning, earthquake retrofitting

11/16/2017

Zili L.

After the shorter snake couldn't reach the clog, he used his longer and more powerful snake to clear out the grease that clogged the drain. He said that the work was in fact would cost more than the coupon value of $79. But he didn't charge any extra.

Description of Work
Cleared clogged kitchen sink.

11/14/2017

Zili L.

Very professional, came 2 days ahead of schedule (and called ahead of time). Also helped replace a broken piece of the draining system, and altered us the water damage to the cabinet around the sink.

Description of Work
Clearing out clogged kitchen sink.

10/02/2017

Mahrenya M.

Benny was extremely professional: Prompt, kept us updated by phone, delivered what was promised. We would hire Benny and his team again.

Description of Work
Sewer line inspection and hydrojetting of sewerline.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

09/15/2017

Judy K.

They were good. There were several aspects to it. They were competent and accurate in their analysis. They were efficient in their service and repair.

Description of Work
They replaced the sewer line.

09/04/2017

Marty M.

Great! Like an old friend you would call again and again. Thorough explanation. Helpful tips for future.

Description of Work
Toilet not working.

07/28/2017

Linda T.

Benny was great! We just moved into a new house and have a few plumbing things going on that we needed some advice about. He arrived on time and called me before he opened my gate and if you have dogs you know how important that is. He thoroughly checked out the leak in my tub and a the other issues I was having. It turns out the leak was from some bad tile work not the plumbing so now I have to find a tile guy. Benny gave me some really good advice on how I would move forward to fix the other issues. They are all pretty big projects that I am not ready to do yet and he did not try to talk me into doing them BUT once I am ready to start those projects I will be giving him a call. On his way out he even tightened up the latch on my gate !!!

Description of Work
I had a leak in my tub and a few other plumbing issues that I wanted a professional opinion about.

07/14/2017

Jonah W.

I would not call any other plumber! Plumbing & Sewer Care is the absolute best! Fast, on time, great prices, and they do a really quality job! And they clean up afterwards! I could not recommend them more highly! Just awesome!

Description of Work
We have had Benny come out multiple times. We had a leak under our sink, and then had him move the sink lines into the wall as they should have been, as well as put in a line for the refrigerator, moves a gas line and replaced a sewage breather pipe.

05/14/2017

Janice W.

Mr. Zadikian looked at the area and suggested we change a sprinkler head that was aimed to this area before doing anything else. That did fix the problem, and he helped us avoid an expensive and unnecessary repair. He is prompt, organized and professional in his work. This is the second time we've worked with him and we highly recommend him for big and small jobs.

Description of Work
We had an area of lawn that was wet and where the soil was sinking. We thought it might be a leaking pipe underground.

05/05/2017

Maria C.

Benny was very prompt and corrected the leaking quickly and effectively! He did a great job!

Description of Work
Fixing a leaking toilet.

05/01/2017

Janice W.

Mr. Zadikian quickly diagnosed and fixed an ongoing and difficult problem with our sewer line. He was prompt and professional. We will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Repair of sewer line.

04/19/2017

Brian W.

He was good. Came out quickly, took care of me. I had him do some extra jobs for me. It was good. Everything went smoothly and quickly. He did a good job and I was happy. I would use him again.

Description of Work
I had him come out and do some stuff like clogged sinks.

04/17/2017

Buddy G.

Great service, great communication, fair price fantastic!

Description of Work
Leaking sick/disposal

Reef Builders

Eco Design & Builders Inc

At Eco Design & Builders Inc, you have the advantage of incredible design coupled with the skills of master builder/contractor, Ori Sakal, co-founder of Noah Construction & Design. Whether you need a gorgeous, state-of-the-art kitchen, a stunning master bath, or a beautifully functional new living space - Ori Sakal and Eco Design & Builders Inc. can bring your beautiful ideas to life - not just creatively and technically - but economically as well!

Offers by Eco Design & Builders Inc on Angi
    Superior Home Remodeling

We are a family owned design-build firm guided by 20 years of experience which specializes in creating excellence through planning and construction while sticking to budget as well as timeline. Our team specializes in kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, complete interior renovations, home additions, pools / hardscape, and more. Our unmatched service, processes, and commitment to our clients is our formula for success. We do have a $15,000 minimum project and we do not offer repair or handyman services. Every project begins with a free onsite consultation and 3D design. We will take the time to ensure we are hitting every aspect of functionality as well as design. Our years of experience combined with the consistent, persistent pursuit of being the best possible version of ourselves is critical to the success of our operation. Check out our portfolio and see how this translates into our work! We take pride in our active attention to detail as well as understanding that the final 10% of the project is what creates 90% of our clients feedback. We are the ideal and enjoyable solution to your design and construction needs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Plumbing, pipe repair & replacement, gas pipes, water heaters, sewer cleaning & camera inspections, sewer line replacement, sump pumps