Monkey Wrench Billiards

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2015

Billiard Table Repair

I offer consultations for people that might be buying used pool tables or game room equipment. The level that I use is accurate to within .0003 of an inch....

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi
EZ Moving LLC

Specializing in local and long distance moving services, packing services, moving materials, storage, piano moving, and more! Residential and commercial moves! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Premier Moving Co.

Premier Moving LA is the fastest growing moving company in Southern California! We specialize in local moves within CA. We take good care of our clients and their belongings, whether we are relocating your home or business. We beat the competition with our customer service and pricing! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/12/2015

Description of Work
Their service was great.

Category billiard table repair

08/31/2015

Normally I wouldn't use a service that didn't have any reviews but I am glad I did. They were very efficient and professional. I had no issues with anything they did. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moved my pool table

Category billiard table repair

Breakdown & Move Billiard & Pool Tables. Re-Felt, Re-Rubber, & Re-Level Billiard & Pool Tables. Felt Cleaning.

Satisfaction