Lumber Liquidators

With Angi since September 2012

Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops began in Lake Tahoe, Nevada with the business model of doing it right! This family business has grown and is now covers area in California and Nevada. We are vertically integrated by owning the chemical company Organic Cleaning Compounds and the truck mount company Fox Truck Mounts which have been around since the 50's and are leading in the industry. This allows us to always have the best equipment running at its peak performance in order to do the best job possible. This also allows us to know exactly what is going into the fully organic cleaning compounds that we use to clean your carpet, floors and upholstery to know they are safe and effective! Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Carpet Cops on Angi
Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
All Shine Carpet Care

If you looking for good , Honest And Affordable Carpet Cleaning, Upholestry Cleaning,Tile and Grout Cleaning ,Drapery Cleaning, Carpet Repairs and Pet Stains and Odor Remover, You have reached The right place. With over 25 years in the business you will only get the best .We are on time and ready for any job at a moments notice .If call and want services we will be ready when we arrive instead of giving an estimate doing the work indifferent days, We are ready to take care of you now! CALL TODAY FOR A NO COST ESTIMATE! 818 881 7709 OR TEXT 818 266 6025

Offers by All Shine Carpet Care on Angi

03/24/2017

Andy arrived on time and accessed the problem. He called to get a part to see if the faucet can be repaired but after after two days of use the problem returned. He replaced the faucet at no additional cost and took the 4 year old Delta faucet to and called the company to get a replacement. He also called the Kohler company because he remember that there was a recall on the flushing mechanism for ...

Description of Work
I had to replace a kitchen faucet and replace a powerful flushing mechanism on a Kohler toilet because it starting making a hissing noise that made me extremely nervous.

Category plumbing

10/23/2014

It was a success! They did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend them to others. The process was flawless! I am very pleased with the outcome and with the process of selecting the contractor. They were right on schedule and finished as scheduled.

Description of Work
I hired Lumber Liquidators to install my wall to wall wood flooring through my entire house.

Category hardwood floor

09/06/2012

I'm very disappointed with their sales tactics and responsiveness. This shopping list they provided was over padded with overestimated quantity of materials; while you can return it, they will charge a 15% restocking fee - If they give me a list of things I need after I paid a fee to have it estimated, I shouldn't have to pay a restocking fee! To put a cherry on top of the cake, the sales experien...

Description of Work
I paid $25 to have one their guys give me an estimate on materials and labor to install engineered hardwood floors. The estimate came back with a shopping list and what seemed to be a very high labor cost. I used the shopping list to get the materials and contacted other installers (found on Angie's List) who came me a free quote. Since their rate was much lower I decided to go with the other guys.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood flooring sales, installation, refinishing, floor cleaning/polishing, waxing, hardware & home improvement stores.