Commercial Tree Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2016

P.O. Box 2332

North Hills, CA 91393

We do -Tree Trimming -Landscaping -Tree Removal -Stump Grinding We offer 10% off for senior citizens and veterans only for tree trimming and tree removal You recieve 5% off when you pay cash. Additional Phone numbers: (818) 810-9028 (818) 666 1142 To see more reviews check us out at HomeAdvisor...

tree service (29)

11/21/2020

Great!! Miguel came out and gave an estimate right away and arrived on time. He understood exactly what we wanted. The crew that came was right on time and did exactly what we requested, even going back to trim a couple of areas where we wanted a little more pruning. Their clean-up was spectacular...not a single leaf was left. We did a pretty severe cut-back so we probably won't need trimming agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and pruning in four areas. Large magnolia tree was especially overgrown.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Commercial Tree Services, we are more than happy to help you, we hope you can recommend us, Please let us know if you have any questions or need some of our services, do not hesitate to contact us. Contact us: (818) 810-9028 / (818) 290-9187. Thank you for trusting us!!

10/21/2020

I was extremely pleased with the service, and so was my neighbor who got involved because his Ficus shrubs along our common wall were trying to take over my house. Both Miguel and Juan Carlos were very perceptive in terms of meeting my expectations and the crew did a great job leaving my shrubs with the "natural" look I hoped for. They cleaned up beautifully and were respectful of "my space," thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub-trimming, stump-grinding, plant-removal by the roots

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Thank you very much for choosing Commercial Tree Services and giving us your great feedback. We hope you can recommend us. Please let us know if you have any questions or need some of our services. Please contact us: (818) 810-9028 / (818) 290- 9187. Thank you for trusting us!!

08/27/2020

the crew was all very polite and professional, did a wonderful cleanup as well as on my neighbors property. Would hire them again for future tree trimming

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Thank you for your great review. Please let us know if you have any questions or need some of our services please contact us at: (818) 810-9028 / (818) 290-9187 we will be more than happy to help you!

07/23/2020

Professional, superior work, cleaned up, they did it well! The clean up was perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came the day after I put It was a good experience. The price was so reasonable. My husband gave two thumbs up!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

07/21/2020

Excellent work. Done professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of big tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Thank you for your trust in Commercial Tree Services and for giving us your feedback to improve our business. Please let us know if you have any questions or need some of our services please contact us at (818) 810-9028 / (818) 290-9187 we will be more than happy to help you!

06/22/2020

Miguel owner was very efficient to respond to request. Workers did an excellent job. Polite, efficient, hard workers, very thorough! I’m a picky person, I like things done right. They did that! Will rehire for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump, roots removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thank you for choosing Commercial Tree Services and for giving us your great review! Your opinion is very important to us. Please let us know if you have any questions or need some of our services, we will be more than happy to help you!

09/20/2018

It was terrific. They were fair in price, very professional in how they approached the job, went above and beyond what we asked for. Already hired them again for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General tree trimming, replanting and purchase of new trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thank you for choosing us and giving us your great review, your opinion is very important for us. Please let us know if you have any questions or need some of our services contact us commercial tree services: (818)810-9028 / (818)290-9187 we will be more than happy to help you.

06/26/2018

It went great. They were here on time. They asked when there were questions, instead of doing the wrong thing. They cleaned up very nicely. They finished 2 hours earlier than promised. Everyone was polite. Even the contact person at the company was wonderful and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed 2 trees. trimmed heavily 4 trees. trimmed lightly 6 trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

06/22/2018

I hired these guys to remove and haul away a group of palm trees that had been severely neglected by the previous owner. They did an awesome job at a very fair price, showed up right on time and cleaned up everything when they were done (leaving the yard even cleaner than it had been before). Will definitely hire again when I'm ready for my next big project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

05/24/2018

Before they did the work they covered my windows with boards. It appears that while installing or removing the boards they damaged the moulding on the outer part of the window. It is a decorative moulding. I called Rudy to make him aware of the issue. I never heard back from Rudy. Miguel called me and sent a guy out while I was not home to look at the damage. He took a piece of the moulding off th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut back all the trees and bushes back to the property line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

We offer tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding.

We do not offer maintenance