AM Home Inspection Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

I perform expert home inspections throughout all of southern california and its surrounding areas, I am fully insured and met all of californias criterias for a home inspector, I am registered with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, NACHI....

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

Pryce Home Inspections

Pryce Home Inspections serves all of Ventura and Los Angeles counties. I am an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector who uses thermal imaging techniques to see what the naked eye can't. That means I can find water leaks, insulation problems, and faulty wiring that would be completely missed by another Inspector.

Offers by Pryce Home Inspections on Angi
B. Berg Inspections

Serving All of L.A. County and Surrounding Areas. With B. Berg Inspections, you don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable home inspection. Our quality, pricing, and exceptional service is our excellence that we provide to you. B. Berg Inspections has a history lasting over three decades of property inspecting in the industry throughout Southern California. Our business experience also includes the buying and selling of properties in this area for the same period of time. At B. Berg Inspections we have general contracting backgrounds as well. In addition to inspecting residential homes, we have performed many inspections in the areas of commercial, industrial, and multiple units. B. Berg Inspections has been schooled, and disciplined in a way that no other home inspection company has. The scope of our reports include the general condition of visible portions of primary buildings on the property, and information involving major visible deficiencies that exist on the date of the inspection. It is imperative to understand that B. Berg Inspections believes in the success of your transition and our company mantra is "we always have time for you." We also encourage that all the parties involved seek solutions that enable the transaction to be successful.

06/01/2013

Alan arrived before I did and was met by our realtor. He inspected many common areas of the condo complex including the roof. He was very thorough and took his time in each room. He tested water flow in each area, electrical outlets, dishwasher, washer & dryer unit, heating & air conditioning, oven & stove, garbage disposal, and made sure proper fire and carbon monoxide detectors were installed an...

Description of Work
Alan inspected a condo that we are interested in buying. Based on his recommendations, we had the sellers make repairs.

Category home inspection

I check all of the homes operating systems along with foundations, plumbing, electrical, attics, roofs, crawlspaces, swimming pools and every other area of the home.

I do not inspect outdoor sprinkler systems, I do not test for mold or asbestos but I do let the customers know when it is present in the home, home inspectors do not generally test for this but they do inform the customers when the materials are present.

Free estimates are available via my website.