Jose Garcia Lawn Care

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2013

4.4

We are a Full service Landscape company: We specialize in offering high quality landscape/ Lawn care service to all of our clients. We have a large enough staff to provide uninterrupted service to any of our clients . , We have been in business since 2006.For more details ; Visit our website: www.JoseGarciaLawnCare.com. Thank you! - Jose Garcia (Owner)...

Lawnscaping DL

Professional Lawn and Landscaping Services with a commitment to customer satisfaction are available through Lawnscaping DL. We offer a wide range of services including Artificial Grass Installation, Irrigation Repair and Installation, Concrete Services, Tree Trimming, Fencing, Yard Clean-up, Outdoor Kitchens, Landscaping Installations, and more! Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creating the landscape you have dreamed of!

Offers by Lawnscaping DL on Angi
DSS Landscaping

My name is David Sandoval and I have been is business for over 20 years, I provide all Landscaping needs including low voltage lighting, pavers, Concrete, Retaining Walls, Irrigation, and much more.

YC Home Service

- YC Home Design: responsible for all aesthetic aspects. Through YC Home Design you can develop 2D, 3D and virtual reality projects for your property, company or desired environment. Offering a unique and very special experience, with YC Home Design you will literally visit a space that is still under construction !! Serving all cities in the world, 100% online or in person, you choose! We are a family owned and operated business. - YC Landscaping: With YC Landscaping you will no longer worry about the maintenance of your garden, and you will be sure that your yard and each plant in your house will be in good hands, counting on the best and most specialized care. currently available. YC Landscaping also offers demolition and paver services. We are a family owned and operated business.

11/29/2016

It went well. He did the job quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Leak in lawn sprinkler system

Category landscaping

08/11/2016

Jose gave me a competitive quote for the work I was needing as well as provided advice on some future work we could look into doing. His workers went above and beyond my expectations and did a wonderful job making our home look better. I would highly recommend Jose and his team now known as Elegante Landscapes.

Description of Work
General maintenance and cleanup of our new home. Including hauling away of old branches, and green waste. Tree trimming, edging and mowing.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

04/27/2016

Description of Work
Both the front and the back yards were overgrown with weeds. Jose and his crew were professional and did everything we asked. They even removed some unwanted trees and shrubs. Jose had suggests ways to get rid of the weeds.

Category landscaping

02/25/2015

They did a good job of maintaining the yard and renewing the bark (extra cost) in the first few months. The lawn continued to look bad and Jose said they would address the lawn the beginning of spring. In the mean time, the mowers used a sit-down mower on the lawn after a good rain and created ruts in the lawn. In February they applied seed to the lawn with no preparation and since the lawn is on ...

Description of Work
Was hired to provide landscape maintenance to the front yard on my rental. The lawn was in poor shape, dying in some areas and 30 % to 40% weeds. We had made repairs to the sprinkler system and wanted the lawn to be returned to a green state. Also wanted the shrubs to be pruned, the ground cover renewed and general maintenance of yard for 80.00 per month.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

02/09/2015

Jose Garcia is wonderful to work with. He provided a competitive estimate and scheduled the work. He showed me how to take care of everything and how the sprinklers worked. He also gave me directions on how to best care for my lawn. He had an efficient work crew and was extremely personable and professional. A great experience!

Description of Work
Jose cleaned up the back yard, prepped it for sprinklers and sod, and gave the lawn area shape. He then installed the sod and sprinklers and took care of everything.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

We have 3 division to serve all you needs : -Full service Commercial/ Residential landscape service - Landscape Enhancements/ Construction - Irrigation ( Specializing in High efficient watering systems) To view a full list of services please visit our website. www.JoseGarciaLawnCare.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal