Harvey's House Painting

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

6715 32nd St. Suite F

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

My name is Rich Harvey, owner of Harvey's House Painting. For the last 21 years I've been painting homes and business like yours. I know what it takes to make a happy and satisfied customer. My main goal, and what keeps my business going is make sure every customer is so happy, that they can't wait

11/28/2020

John G.

Our house was painted in three days. The painting crew professional, answered questions and was respectful in communicated issues when they came up.

Description of Work
Exterior house and trim painting.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Your house looks amazing. I love the colors. Thanks so much. hope all is well.

11/04/2020

Bill H.

It went excellent. In spite of the smoke from the wildfires, Rick Harvey's team did a great job. They worked with us to work during relatively clear days. They were courteous, professional, they communicated well, they did what they said they would do, and they cleaned up very well when they were done. And most important of all, the completed job looked great!

Description of Work
Complete exterior house painting, including all prepartation.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

I'm so glad you are happy. Thanks for the review and the business.

11/03/2020

Shelley T.

Rich came to my house about 2 months before the job was done to do a quick walk through and give me an estimate. He was the only company that took the time to explain everything that would happen and was the most affordable. Our Great Room ceiling is the roof line of our 2nd floor. Most companies wanted over $2,500 to pain this room. Rich was friendly, respectful, and affordable. Wilmer and his side kick were an exceptional team on paint day. Wilmer communicated everything that was going to take place and answered all of my questions. Both were very polite and respectful. They protected all surfaces that could not be removed from the room and were careful to not damage our brand new flooring. They left the room cleaner than they found it. And they let me keep the leftover paint should I need to do any touchups in the future or want the paint for another project. I highly recommend this family owned business. I will be using their services for any future painting that I cannot handle on my own.

Description of Work
Family/Great room with vaulted ceiling painted

Category interior painters

Thanks for taking time in your busy life to write a review. Hope all is well.

11/03/2020

Diane J.

Very well. The subcontractor who repaired things before the painting was very thorough. The painters asked for clarification at questionable places before painting. All the edges looked really sharp. I am very happy with the workers and their work.$

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

11/02/2020

Denton S.

Our house hadn't been painted since it was built (2001). The process with Harvey's from start to finish was exemplary. Rich took the time to go over our expectations and quote. We found a neighboring house who had used Kelly Moore paint, we got those swatches and since Harvey's uses Sherwin Williams, Rich had sample paint made up showing the colors. That was a step in the process I wasn't expecting. Half day to pressure wash and touch up cracks in wood and stucco. Day of painting there were at least six workers and they taped, covered windows and painted in one day. Maybe 9a-430p. Everyone very professional and courteous. Two coats, one spray and one roll. Three colors used, one for body, one for trim and one for eves. Plants were pulled back and covered. Lead took me around at the end and I checked their workmanship, found nothing negative. Class operation. Will use them for interior soon! These guys were a referral from a friend who had used them. Harvey's House Painting...HIGHLY recommended!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors, house painters

Thanks so much for the review, and your business. You house looks amazing. I love the colors. See you on your next paint project. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/30/2020

Laura S.

Our house was so dry from the original exterior paint job over 15 years ago. Harvey’s sprayed and rolled (2-3 coats) to satisfy the dry exterior with quality paint. Very comfortable staff to talk with throughout the project. Will definitely use them for any future painting projects!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors, house painters

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks so much for the review. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/21/2020

Kirk R.

it went well.....I'd say, "really well," but there was a slip in use of masks by a member of the crew towards the end of the day......it was understandable, but still a bit disconcerting.....

Description of Work
paint the exterior of our home

Category pressure washing, house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I knew you would be happy with the work we provide. Thanks for the feed back on the mask situation. I will make sure the workers when them throughout the process. Thanks again for the business. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/21/2020

Art C.

Excellent quality and attention to details. Rich's crews have now painted 2 of our homes and each home stands out in their respective neighborhoods.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, whole house....

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thanks again Allen for the business. Love the colors you picked out for both houses. Have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

05/24/2020

LaReisha J.

Excellent work Harvey! I am so very happy with the finished product. My house is transformed. He took my yellow oak kitchen cabinets and made them white and bright. He also painted every room in my two story house. His crew is professional, honest, and friendly. They cleaned up after the project and were attentive to my questions. I am planning to rehire Harvey to do all of my bathrooms and my stair banister railings. I enjoyed talking to his business partner Stacey who kept me informed. Hire Harvey's House Painting Co.for your paint project.

Description of Work
Painting interior of house and kitchen cabinets

Category interior painters

Thanks so much for the business. I'm so glad you are happy. have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

11/16/2019

Donna P.

Richard Harvey and his crew did an excellent job painting our house. They went above and beyond what was expected of them. They were kind enough to change some of our lights that weren't on a painted surface, and they painted our shed (even though it wasn't part of the original bid) without charging extra! They also spent extra time filling, sanding, and repainting our front door, solving a problem caused by sun damage. Additionally, they spent more time painting the bottom of our new gutters to blend in with the accent paint even though we didn't ask them to do so. The painters truly cared about the job they did and it showed in the final result. We absolutely love the look of the new paint. We recommend this company for all your painting needs! They're a top-notch group!!

Description of Work
We needed the exterior of our house painted.

Category house painters

Thank you so much for the business. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm so glad you are happy, that is my main goal for every job. Please call me for your next paint project. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

06/19/2019

Debbie W.

Excellent! This company has fantastic customer service and professionalism. Wilmar, who I believe is a lead man is second to none! Him and his crew did a superior job with the project of painting the outside of our home. Thanks Harvey's Painting!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thanks so much for the review , and the business. I',m so glad you are happy. Have a great day. Hope all is well. Rich Harvey

03/09/2019

Angela S.

Best experience ever. The team was amazing, the price was reasonable and the owner was all around great to work with. The team sent to work on the house was punctual, thorough and did a great job! We would definitely hire them again, in fact we are planning to paint the outside and Harvey's House Painting will be the one we hire! Thanks Rich for a great experience.

Description of Work
Indoor house painting

Category interior painters

Thanks so much for the business, and a great review. it was a pleasure to work with you. Your house looks amazing. So glad you are happy with everything. See you on your next paint project. Rich Harvey

01/09/2019

Zac R.

Representative from Harvey's was punctual, professional, knowledgable and friendly. Would seriously consider this company in the future for a bigger painting job.

Description of Work
Wanted an estimate for outside painting of house eaves. Decided against hiring a professional to do the job. Will DIY the work instead.

Category house painters

Thanks for a review. let me know when you are ready to hire. Thanks, Rich Harvey

12/19/2018

Arlene H.

I was very happy with Harvey’s, they were professional, did quality work and arrived on time and cleaned up afterwards. They made sure I was satisfied with the job they did. Very friendly and fast but did quality work. I am going to hire them to paint my exterior of my house next because I was so pleased with them and the work they did.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category interior painters

Thanks for the business and a review. So glad you are happy. have a great day. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey Owner

11/28/2018

Michelle K.

I am super, super happy with my painting project - Rich was responsive throughout the whole process, always answered my calls and email while we were planning for paint colors and estimate. His paint crew was courteous and professional, and really punctual and the paint turned out perfect. –––A+! I would like to hire him again next year when I have our exterior painted.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Thanks for taking time to write us a review. Everyone tells me they will write a review, but people forget and life gets busy. Thanks so much for the business also. I will see your next year for the exterior. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/29/2018

Kera E.

Great work for an even better price. The painters were friendly, professional, and incredibly helpful. They were very detailed in their work. They even removed items from walls like outlet covers, etc that I hadn't considered. They were very patient with my indecisiveness and made helpful suggestions when I was uncertain about certain color combinations. They did every room in the house and it looks amazing! It felt like coming home to a brand new house. The two tone they did in my daughters room was incredible and recieves so many compliments. They were also kind enough to help me clean up after they had already cleaned up after themselves. A truly great experience. I highly recommend Harvey's painting and will use them again when I paint the outside.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

I'm so glad you are happy. Thanks so much for the business. Hope all is well. Have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/28/2018

Loren S.

Harvey's House Painting we above and beyond every expectation I had when having my home painted. Rich walked us through every step and even had some recommendations that we did not not know where options. Very professional and the team he has was pilot and extremely welcoming. I would highly recommend them, they will be painting the exterior next year.

Description of Work
Interior of my home was painted.

Category interior painters

Thanks so much for the business and the review. Glad that you are happy. See you next year. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/06/2018

Joel V.

Rich provides a very informative packet of information with his quote, including very helpful color charts. Outstanding crew; high quality work, very efficient, and offering to return if we found anything not to our expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of entire house

Category house painters

Thanks so much for the business. Your house looks amazing. I wish I used your colors on my house. I'm so glad you are happy. Let me know the next time you need a painter. Thanks, Rich Harvey

08/14/2018

Stephanie S.

After extending our master bathroom into our bedroom, we needed our bedroom painted. Harvey painters did a wonderful job, just what I dreamed of. The painters and job they did were top notch. Also every person I talked to was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
We needed our master bedroom painted.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the business and a review. Glad you are happy. I will see you on the next paint project. Hope all is well. Rich Harvey

07/17/2018

Christine D.

Did a great job!! Employees were professional and responsive to our wishes. We would definitely hire them back again

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting of home and out buildings

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thanks so much for the business and the review. I'm so glad you are happy with our work. See you next time. have a great day. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

05/15/2018

Conni M.

Jobs went very well; we signed the contract last fall just before the rains began, so they couldn't do the exterior of the house until this spring. They did the bathrooms last fall for us just before a house party we had scheduled. They were very quick & professional. When spring came around they called & scheduled the painting for May 7, later changed to May 8. They arrived that day on time, got to work prepping the house, etc. then started the painting the next day. All went well and they were finished in 3 days total. They cleaned up and were gone by 5;15 Thursday. House looks great for another 10-20 years hopefully. They did run into a problem with some dry rot which was overlooked by a previous contractor but put us in touch with a fellow who came out within the hour to fix that spot. These guys were very good too. Very happy with Harvey's House Painting. Will use again & highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted, also 2 bathrooms

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks so much for the business and a review. Your house looks amazing. Love your colors. let me know your next paint project. Hope all is well. Have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

05/14/2018

Jo B.

Rich’s team of painters, headed by Eduardo, did an awesome job. They worked diligently to complete the project in only 3 days. This included all closets and baseboards on our 2400 square foot house. We are so happy with the results. I would recommend them for any painting needs!

Description of Work
Interior of entire house repainted.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the review. Most of all, thanks for the business. it was very nice to meet you. Thanks for trusting us, and letting us in your home. I'm so glad you are happy with our work. The guys are thrilled to receive a review from you. My workers take a lot of pride in there work, and it shows. Thanks again for everything. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

05/02/2018

Mary R.

Wilmer and Kevin arrived on time and worked steadily to complete the job. I had a coupon for painting one room. They did a nice job prepping and painting. Both were friendly and personable and I recommend them. Harvey, the owner, responded quickly to my initial inquiry and got me scheduled at a convenient date.

Description of Work
Needed to paint a bedroom.

Category interior painters

Thanks for taking time to write a review for us. It meas a lot to me, and my workers. So glad you are happy. See you on your next paint project. have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

04/16/2018

Kevin-Michael J.

We honestly could not be happier with our decision to hire Rich Harvey Painting! I have already referred Rich to several clients of mine and would not hesitate utilizing his services again. The crew showed up on time, were courteous, professional and hard working! They all went out of their way to make sure we were completely satisfied! I wasn’t happy with my color choice for my trim and suggested that I would prefer it another color and without hesitation they repainted it to our complete satisfaction! The repairs that were made to some existing dry rot were impeccable and the sub contractors were just as professional and courteous, so much so that we are utilizing them for some additional inside repairs. Thank you for providing a QUALITY job, at an affordable price! We could not be more satisfied!!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category interior painters

I'm so glad you are happy. You house looks amazing. Thanks for the business and the review. It means a lot to my workers and me. Have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

04/16/2018

Mike M.

Rich's crew did a fantastic job. They arrived right on time and got right to work. The rooms look great and I have already hired them back to paint a bedroom. The price was also, by far, lower than any of the other estimates I got.

Description of Work
Painted living room, dining room, and hallway

Category interior painters

Hope all is well. Thanks for taking time out your busy day to write us a review. So glad you are happy. See you on your next paint project. Have a great one. Thanks, Rich Harvey

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Daniel Parsons Painting

I own and operate a complete residential and commercial painting business, with over twenty years of experience in the industry completing small to very large jobs. I will contact you, bid your project with detailed procedure and pricing up front, will meet with you & remain available to discuss details throughout the process, and will be the same person on the job completing the work at the highest level possible. I use only quality materials from mainly Dunn Edwards and Kelly Moore. I price my time & jobs at a good value to my clients. Please contact me for a free bid!

Sam's Painting

Sam's. PAINTING "Why hire Sam's Painting? When you want to update the look of your home, turn to the professionals at Sam's - Painting. Our customers choose us to transform their home with color because: We have more than 15 years of experience We're fully licensed and insured We can take on all kinds of painting and finishing projects Reach out to us today to find out how we can give your home a clean and updated look. You truly are a Very Important Person in our eyes, and a Sam's like you deserves a very impressive painting company to take on your very important projects."

California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2024

Interior & Exterior Painting. Full painting services. Tape and texture, wood repair, color samples and advice, special coating,written warranties, cabinets,decks, wood, stucco, metal, floors and much more.

Lead paint