Harvey's House Painting

California: Contractors
09/30/2022

6715 32nd St. Suite F

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

My name is Rich Harvey, owner of Harvey's House Painting. For the last 21 years I've been painting homes and business like yours. I know what it takes to make a happy and satisfied customer. My main goal, and what keeps my business going is make sure every customer is so happy, that they can't wait to tell a friend or family member about us. Most owners only sale the job, and often never seen or heard from again after the sale. At Harvey's House Painting you can make sure that I, Rich Harvey will be there from first meeting with you and going over your painting needs. To doing a walk around with you at the end of the job, making sure your are completely satisfied and everything was completed in contract. Before starting any job, I make sure you are happy with your color choice. I always apply color samples on your home to make sure you like the color, and always available for color advice. We have several employees with years of experience. We never use sub-contractors. We do what we say we are going to do, and everything is put on the contract. We never ask for money up front, clients pay upon completion. We prep and paint exterior, interior of homes and business. When painting the exterior, we offer a full prep procedures.Prepping your home or business is one of the most important things for a great paint job. We start by Power washing, treating mildew and moss. We patch cracks and holes in stucco, wood siding, and trim boards. We make sure all windows and door frames are caulked around. All loose and flaking paint is scraped and then sanded. We make sure all nails are reset flush with surface. All bare wood and rust is primed. We take the extra time to make sure everything is covered and protected before starting any painting. Two coats of paint to all surfaces is just one of our standers. When it comes to painting the interior of your home , there always special time and care taking. We use only the top experience painters for interiors. We have nothing but respect for you, your home and your belongings. We only use clean drops and plastic in your home. Everything is covered and protected. In most cases we move all the furniture in the middle of rooms and cover. All nail holes and cracks are filled. All wood work, and doors are properly sanded and prepped. At the end of each job there is walk around with me, Rich Harvey, to make sure you are completely satisfied. Call any time, office , cell (916) 869-0000...

interior painting (164)house painting (68)pressure washing (16)drywall (9)general contractors (5)deck cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

11/28/2020

John G.

Our house was painted in three days. The painting crew professional, answered questions and was respectful in communicated issues when they came up.

Description of Work
Exterior house and trim painting.

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Your house looks amazing. I love the colors. Thanks so much. hope all is well.

11/04/2020

Bill H.

It went excellent. In spite of the smoke from the wildfires, Rick Harvey's team did a great job. They worked with us to work during relatively clear days. They were courteous, professional, they communicated well, they did what they said they would do, and they cleaned up very well when they were done. And most important of all, the completed job looked great!

Description of Work
Complete exterior house painting, including all prepartation.

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

I'm so glad you are happy. Thanks for the review and the business.

11/03/2020

Shelley T.

Rich came to my house about 2 months before the job was done to do a quick walk through and give me an estimate. He was the only company that took the time to explain everything that would happen and was the most affordable. Our Great Room ceiling is the roof line of our 2nd floor. Most companies wanted over $2,500 to pain this room. Rich was friendly, respectful, and affordable. Wilmer and his side kick were an exceptional team on paint day. Wilmer communicated everything that was going to take place and answered all of my questions. Both were very polite and respectful. They protected all surfaces that could not be removed from the room and were careful to not damage our brand new flooring. They left the room cleaner than they found it. And they let me keep the leftover paint should I need to do any touchups in the future or want the paint for another project. I highly recommend this family owned business. I will be using their services for any future painting that I cannot handle on my own.

Description of Work
Family/Great room with vaulted ceiling painted

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thanks for taking time in your busy life to write a review. Hope all is well.

11/03/2020

Diane J.

Very well. The subcontractor who repaired things before the painting was very thorough. The painters asked for clarification at questionable places before painting. All the edges looked really sharp. I am very happy with the workers and their work.$

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

11/02/2020

Denton S.

Our house hadn't been painted since it was built (2001). The process with Harvey's from start to finish was exemplary. Rich took the time to go over our expectations and quote. We found a neighboring house who had used Kelly Moore paint, we got those swatches and since Harvey's uses Sherwin Williams, Rich had sample paint made up showing the colors. That was a step in the process I wasn't expecting. Half day to pressure wash and touch up cracks in wood and stucco. Day of painting there were at least six workers and they taped, covered windows and painted in one day. Maybe 9a-430p. Everyone very professional and courteous. Two coats, one spray and one roll. Three colors used, one for body, one for trim and one for eves. Plants were pulled back and covered. Lead took me around at the end and I checked their workmanship, found nothing negative. Class operation. Will use them for interior soon! These guys were a referral from a friend who had used them. Harvey's House Painting...HIGHLY recommended!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Review for Harvey's House Painting - 6715 32nd St. Suite F, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 38997269

Thanks so much for the review, and your business. You house looks amazing. I love the colors. See you on your next paint project. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/30/2020

Laura S.

Our house was so dry from the original exterior paint job over 15 years ago. Harvey’s sprayed and rolled (2-3 coats) to satisfy the dry exterior with quality paint. Very comfortable staff to talk with throughout the project. Will definitely use them for any future painting projects!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks so much for the review. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/21/2020

Kirk R.

it went well.....I'd say, "really well," but there was a slip in use of masks by a member of the crew towards the end of the day......it was understandable, but still a bit disconcerting.....

Description of Work
paint the exterior of our home

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I knew you would be happy with the work we provide. Thanks for the feed back on the mask situation. I will make sure the workers when them throughout the process. Thanks again for the business. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

10/21/2020

Art C.

Excellent quality and attention to details. Rich's crews have now painted 2 of our homes and each home stands out in their respective neighborhoods.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, whole house....

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Review for Harvey's House Painting - 6715 32nd St. Suite F, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 38975341

Thanks again Allen for the business. Love the colors you picked out for both houses. Have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

05/24/2020

LaReisha J.

Excellent work Harvey! I am so very happy with the finished product. My house is transformed. He took my yellow oak kitchen cabinets and made them white and bright. He also painted every room in my two story house. His crew is professional, honest, and friendly. They cleaned up after the project and were attentive to my questions. I am planning to rehire Harvey to do all of my bathrooms and my stair banister railings. I enjoyed talking to his business partner Stacey who kept me informed. Hire Harvey's House Painting Co.for your paint project.

Description of Work
Painting interior of house and kitchen cabinets

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

Review for Harvey's House Painting - 6715 32nd St. Suite F, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 38589924

Thanks so much for the business. I'm so glad you are happy. have a great day. Thanks, Rich Harvey

11/16/2019

Donna P.

Richard Harvey and his crew did an excellent job painting our house. They went above and beyond what was expected of them. They were kind enough to change some of our lights that weren't on a painted surface, and they painted our shed (even though it wasn't part of the original bid) without charging extra! They also spent extra time filling, sanding, and repainting our front door, solving a problem caused by sun damage. Additionally, they spent more time painting the bottom of our new gutters to blend in with the accent paint even though we didn't ask them to do so. The painters truly cared about the job they did and it showed in the final result. We absolutely love the look of the new paint. We recommend this company for all your painting needs! They're a top-notch group!!

Description of Work
We needed the exterior of our house painted.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for the business. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm so glad you are happy, that is my main goal for every job. Please call me for your next paint project. Hope all is well. Thanks, Rich Harvey

Interior & Exterior Painting. Full painting services. Tape and texture, wood repair, color samples and advice, special coating,written warranties, cabinets,decks, wood, stucco, metal, floors and much more.

Lead paint