We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Good Life Construction Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2016

3720 Madison Ave

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

Our skilled and experienced craftsmen at Good Life Construction work tirelessly to build value to properties throughout Sacramento. We perform expert construction, fire restoration, and home improvement services to create properties that are beautiful, functional, and to your exact specifications. We are a family-owned and -operated business that believes in speed, quality, and communication—completing every project on time and on budget. With nearly a century of experience under our belts, we know what it takes to handle even the most complex issues, tackling everything from brand-new construction and extensive fire damage restoration to dry rot repair and door and window installation. Call today for a free, in-person estimate by one of our skilled team members. ...

11/13/2019

Ben A.

Great service. Good Life was very responsive during all steps in the process. Work performed was quick and very well done. Everyone was professional and easy to work with. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Deck repair, siding repair, roofing repairs, dry rot repair

Category decks,roofing,woodworking

10/24/2019

Keith W.

The whole process was great from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Patio Construction, Stucco Columns

Category decks,stucco,patios

Chris B.

Always a first class professional experience

Description of Work
N/A

Category drywall,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Vadim K.

Professional. Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
N/A

Category patios

Susan P.

Wonderfully

Description of Work
Patio Build

Category patios

10/15/2019

Alex C.

These guys were amazing! They were on time, polite and fresh. No messing around. They completed a professional project and their quality is outstanding. The project manager and the crew made sure to clean up the project. Now, I have a fresh paint job and a new patio cover, thanks to Good Life Construction. I recommend them to everybody.

Description of Work
I needed to paint my house and build a patio cover.

Category house painters,patios

09/14/2018

Cindy P.

No one called me back even if only to decline the work.

Description of Work
Needed some electrical work--outlets, light switches and a new fan installed.

Category drywall

Hi [Member Name Removed], My name is Andrey, I am one of the owners here at Good Life, I wanted to sincerely apologize for being unresponsive and that you did not receive a call from us regarding your request. I am responsible for all customer interaction, but I was out of work for quite some time because my wife had serious complications after giving birth to our son. I was unable to work for quite some time and I am asking for your empathy regarding your review. Since I came back to work, I have slowly been shoveling my mountain of work. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do to change your mind or to help set things straight.

01/13/2017

Dan M.

It was awesome! The crew arrived on time, completed the work cleaned up and it was like they were never there. They even painted for me!

Description of Work
I had extensive dry rot damage to my home- specifically siding. Andrey walked me through options of correcting the damaged items, he was very thorough and extremely detailed! There were also other small items that were listed on a termite inspection report that Andrey was able to take care of.

Category drywall,siding

01/10/2017

Denise S.

I am Realtor and this is my "GO TO" company for sellers and buyers to get high quality, professional repair services completed on time, with attention to detail & cleanliness--at the very best prices! Good Life Construction consistently delivers winning bids over other contractor companies every time I search out repair request quotes. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
For a real estate transaction. Section 1 pest repairs were performed to chemically treat subterranean termite activity after removal & replacement of damaged wood at many areas of home's trim & fascia boards, roof eaves & decking, as well as Section 2 pest repairs to correct damaged interior sheetrock, grout & plumbing leaks. They also performed general repairs for installing new GFCI outlets, along with removing decayed insulation & debris under the home.

Category drywall,pest control,plumbing,remodeling

All Appearances Drywall

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Drywall Installation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Colins Landscape and Concrete

We can take care of all of your concrete and masonry needs.

LAVISH GARDENS LANDSCAPE

With over 30 years’ experience, we believe that consistent communication is the key to a successful landscape project. That is why the same salesperson with whom you meet as your initial contact will act as your project coordinator as well. He/she will be with you from the first meeting to the end of your construction project ensuring your trust, confidence, and satisfaction. Let Lavish Gardens Landscape design and install a professional custom landscape to allow you to escape everyday pressures and stress; a retreat made just for you! Whether you want to create a resort right at home for your family and friends to play and relax or a simple place to call your own; we will create a landscape with quality, integrity, and beauty for you to enjoy for years to come.

979670 - B
    California
    CSLB
    12/31/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We do not perform kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, concrete work, stucco, roofing, new additions or full remodels.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Good Life Construction Inc.

How is Good Life Construction Inc. overall rated?

Good Life Construction Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Good Life Construction Inc. open?

Good Life Construction Inc. is open:

What payment options does Good Life Construction Inc. provide

Good Life Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Good Life Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Good Life Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Good Life Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Good Life Construction Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Good Life Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Good Life Construction Inc. offers a 15% senior discount.

Does Good Life Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Good Life Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Good Life Construction Inc.?

Yes, Good Life Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Good Life Construction Inc. offer?

Good Life Construction Inc. offers the following services: We are a company that mainly performs dry rot and termite repairs. Our field of work entails exterior siding repair, trims, eaves, and fascias. Interior work includes hardwood and laminate flooring, bathroom remodels, and fire restoration. 1. Dry Rot Repairs 2. Termite Repairs 3. Decks/ Patios 4. Aluminum Patio Covers 5. Flooring 6. Painting 7. Siding and Trims 8. Fire Restoration

Are there any services Good Life Construction Inc. does not offer?