Good Life Construction, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2015

We are licensed, insured, and bonded. We have experience since 2009. We specialize in all phases of dry rot repair, home renovation, roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride

siding and paint

siding companies

Dry rot repair to siding, replaced siding and exterior paint
View project
siding and paint project

siding and paint

siding companies

View project

drywall (7)Patios (4)house painting (4)woodworking (4)siding companies (4)decks & porches (3)plumbers (2)masonry (2)stucco (1)window replacement (1)water damage restoration (1)pest control (1)

08/16/2022

Chris L.

Not sure why they said this work was done. I have yet to recieve any quote or estimate for my project, and it has almoat been one week since they showed up to perform the work.

Description of Work
N/A

Category siding

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the confusion our team may have marked it “done” meaning the estimate was done not the job. Our apologies for that confusion, I spoke with Roman whom performed the estimate and he assured me that the quote was sent out earlier in the week, can you check your spam, sometimes our estimates get lost in the emails. Thank you, hope we can get the chance to work with you.

07/28/2022

Charles N.

Good Life Construction just finished working on my mother's home in South Sacramento, and it looks beautiful! I would like to thank the workers, the owner, and most of all Serge for their outstanding work! Serge is the first guy I met from Good Life Construction. I consider him the "face" of the company. He is kind and personable ... more like an old friend than a company rep. And he was fast and efficient at giving me a detailed estimate of my project. The price was reasonable, and I believed that Good Life Construction would do a good job, because they are the highest-rated contractor on Yelp. What I didn't know was how far they would exceed my expectations! The quality of work was A+, and they were able to complete it faster than other contractors, because they already have their own crew of painters, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, etc ... ready to work on any project at a moment's notice! I first began looking for a contracting company that would demolish and rebuild the partial brick facade in front of my mother's old house. It was built in 1967, and the brick was crumbling and cracked in many places. Unfortunately, I could only find a couple of companies that lay or repair brick anymore. Good Life Construction is one of those companies. And it was just my luck to find that their company is the highest-rated contracting company on Yelp. Their crew is highly skilled and hard-working. Dimitri and Pavel did a fabulous job laying the bricks! I miss Dimitri's sense of humor and Pavel singing while he worked. Mike, the project manager, was a responsible guy who paid close attention to every detail of the project. He found some serious dry rot in the rim joists behind the brick, and his crew repaired it with great diligence and care. Then, as for my mom's counters, Mike directed me to a place with a large inventory of granite. I was even able to find one that was a rare and beautiful green color! Mike's crew also fixed our pocket/sliding door in the service porch that was always getting stuck. They replaced it with a swinging door that looked even better! Then, when it came to painting the outside of the house, Paul blew my mind with the extra work and time he spent sanding down the numerous old posts in the patio! He did such an exquisite job of painting the house that you would have thought that he was doing it for his own mother. Paul is just about the kindest guy you'll ever meet ... like a younger version of Serge! If this sounds like I'm writing a review for a family member, it's just because Serge, Mike, Dimitri, Pavel, and Paul all make you feel like you're a part of their family. Good Life Construction could actually be called Good Family Construction because that is who they really are ... one big happy family! I trust them just like my family. So now, I'm having them work on my own house in Natomas!

Description of Work
I needed the partial brick facade of my mother's house demolished and replaced. I also needed the outside of the house painted, a new granite countertop installed in the kitchen with a new stainless-steel sink, and an old pocket/sliding door in the service porch replaced with a swinging door.

Category drywall, masonry, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/28/2022

Charles N.

Description of Work
I needed the partial brick facade of my mother's house demolished and replaced with new brick. I also needed the exterior of the house painted. I needed the drywall in the kitchen ceiling repaired. I needed a new granite countertop installed on three separate counters, and I needed a new stainless-steel sink installed. I needed an old pocket/sliding door replaced with a swinging door. I needed some drywall patch repair. And I needed some of the roof and gutter repair as well.

Category decks, drywall, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

11/13/2019

Ben A.

Great service. Good Life was very responsive during all steps in the process. Work performed was quick and very well done. Everyone was professional and easy to work with. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Deck repair, siding repair, roofing repairs, dry rot repair

Category decks, roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/24/2019

Keith W.

The whole process was great from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Patio Construction, Stucco Columns

Category decks, stucco, patios

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Chris B.

Always a first class professional experience

Description of Work
N/A

Category drywall, siding, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

Vadim K.

Professional. Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
N/A

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

Susan P.

Wonderfully

Description of Work
Patio Build

Category patios

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

10/15/2019

Alex C.

These guys were amazing! They were on time, polite and fresh. No messing around. They completed a professional project and their quality is outstanding. The project manager and the crew made sure to clean up the project. Now, I have a fresh paint job and a new patio cover, thanks to Good Life Construction. I recommend them to everybody.

Description of Work
I needed to paint my house and build a patio cover.

Category house painters, patios

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

09/14/2018

Cindy P.

No one called me back even if only to decline the work.

Description of Work
Needed some electrical work--outlets, light switches and a new fan installed.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], My name is Andrey, I am one of the owners here at Good Life, I wanted to sincerely apologize for being unresponsive and that you did not receive a call from us regarding your request. I am responsible for all customer interaction, but I was out of work for quite some time because my wife had serious complications after giving birth to our son. I was unable to work for quite some time and I am asking for your empathy regarding your review. Since I came back to work, I have slowly been shoveling my mountain of work. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do to change your mind or to help set things straight.

06/14/2018

LISA L.

It was a beautiful work. They are fast and responsive.

Description of Work
They removed in wall aircon and fixed the wall. They replaced vinyl siding.

Category drywall, siding

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

01/13/2017

Dan M.

It was awesome! The crew arrived on time, completed the work cleaned up and it was like they were never there. They even painted for me!

Description of Work
I had extensive dry rot damage to my home- specifically siding. Andrey walked me through options of correcting the damaged items, he was very thorough and extremely detailed! There were also other small items that were listed on a termite inspection report that Andrey was able to take care of.

Category drywall, siding

Work Completed On 01/03/2017

01/10/2017

Denise S.

I am Realtor and this is my "GO TO" company for sellers and buyers to get high quality, professional repair services completed on time, with attention to detail & cleanliness--at the very best prices! Good Life Construction consistently delivers winning bids over other contractor companies every time I search out repair request quotes. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
For a real estate transaction. Section 1 pest repairs were performed to chemically treat subterranean termite activity after removal & replacement of damaged wood at many areas of home's trim & fascia boards, roof eaves & decking, as well as Section 2 pest repairs to correct damaged interior sheetrock, grout & plumbing leaks. They also performed general repairs for installing new GFCI outlets, along with removing decayed insulation & debris under the home.

Category drywall, pest control, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

07/10/2015

WILLIAM S.

Totally professional, punctual, reliable--did great work--crews cleaned up after themselves every day. Quite frankly the opposite of most contractors I've dealt with.

Description of Work
Fixed extensive dry rot repair--to chimney, 2 small decks.

Category woodworking

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

Website

Visa, Check

We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Good Life Construction, Inc.

How is Good Life Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Good Life Construction, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Good Life Construction, Inc. open?

Good Life Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Good Life Construction, Inc. provide

Good Life Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check

Does Good Life Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Good Life Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Good Life Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Good Life Construction, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Good Life Construction, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Good Life Construction, Inc. offers a 0% senior discount.

Does Good Life Construction, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Good Life Construction, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Good Life Construction, Inc.?

No, Good Life Construction, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Good Life Construction, Inc. offer?

Good Life Construction, Inc. offers the following services: Dry rot repair, Roof repair, siding repair & replacement, home repair & remodel, Carpentry, Deck repair and construction, Remodels, Bathroom remodel, Water damage repairs, brick and masonry, window repair and installation, and more!

Are there any services Good Life Construction, Inc. does not offer?