Flat Roof Pros

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2018

3612 Madison Ave Suite 32

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

Commercial flat roof experts! Flat roof repairs and replacement. Save up to 40% on the replacement options. 15 years in the industry. Up to 20 year warranty!

06/28/2019

Elain T.

Our residential roof was originally structured poorly, I have called several roofing companies for advice and estimate repairs. Flat Roof Pros is FPI Vendor who does services all of our communities, so I have called them to come for evaluation. After talking to their inspector I have realized in conversation how important maintenance to longevity of the roof, knowledge and experience was very professional. I highly recommend Flat Roof Pros company for quality of work and great customer service. The most important that we received 20 year warranty for labor and material.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

03/26/2019

Kenton R.

This was a re-roof project for a large senior housing facility in Fairfield, CA. Under contract with a General Contractor, Flat Roof Specialists completed their scope of work as efficiently as possible, within budget and on schedule. Igor always had enough workers on the job to finish sections prior to foul weather, which occurred often this last winter. He and his entire crew were always professional, courteous and pleasant.

Description of Work
Roof finish demolition, including dry rot & stucco repair, insulation removal & installation for 26,000 sq. ft of new composition shingles & 10, 200 sf of new single-ply PVC roofing.

Category insulation, roofing, woodworking, stucco

03/09/2019

Anna P.

Met the management of the company and was blown away by the way they work. They educate you on Flat roof and product. When working on the project, they go in and out of their way to get you the best deal. Flat Roof pros are knowledgeable, responsible, a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Meeting management for upcoming projects.

08/10/2018

tim L.

I had some dry rot repairs to be done and the quotes I was getting from other roofers were unrealistically low and always with the disclaimer of "We won't know for sure until we start the job of tearing things down". One roofer wanted almost double what Flat Roof Pros quoted me for the coating alone-exact same coating that Flat Roof Pros used-GE Enduris 3500 Silicone- dry rot repairs were to be determined later, but the salesman said that they had never seen it run over $500.00. I am no contractor, but even I knew that was baloney. No homeowner wants to start having someone start working on their roof and basically be authorizing a blank check for the work. Paul gave me a realistic quote for the repairs and the crew (3-4 people usually) really worked hard for about 4 full days caring out the repairs and 2 days doing the coating and sealing. Not a job I would even think of doing DIY! Paul was my go-between for communication with the crew and any concerns that i had were addressed quickly. The crew started each day between 7:30 and 8AM and did a great job cleaning up all construction debris. Paul even let us know that the less expensive roofing option that he gave us was the best fit for our flat roof situation. The crew chief for the job noticed that I needed rain gutters for the side of my house that had pretty heavy dry rot. They installed 35' of gutter and a downspout for $300 (basically their cost of materials). The coating makes the new roof look great and carries a warranty that was comparable to a TPO roof for about half the price. The good thing about the silicone is that it is much better at resisting ponding issues. While the initial coating price was in a written contract, the dry rot repair and gutter installation was verbal (With the written cost listed as per foot of repair-gutter added in later as work was nearing completion). They were as good as their word and stuck to the verbal agreement given in regards to the dry rot repairs and gutter installation. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Dry rot repair and silicone roof coating installed

Category roofing, woodworking

07/18/2018

Laura U.

They promptly sent out a qualified estimator to inspect the small roofing area to be fixed. The workers We’re out within a week performing the necessary work in 1 day and cleaning up all debris or overspray completely.

Description of Work
Dry rot issues, leaking roof

03/09/2018

Alex B.

Everything went well

Description of Work
They did some roof installation work for me.

Ouzts Construction

Maginis Roofing

Here at Maginis Roofing we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 21 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.

Cobex Construction Group

Cobex Construction Group is your 5-Star trusted exterior contractor for Roofing , Siding and Windows. We are a local family owned home improvement company with a combined 30 years of experience in home improvement and construction. Our company principle is "people before profit" we believe in the saying “Do it once, Do it right”

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing