Coexist Landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

4.4

CLSB
Ca. Contractors State License Board

Complete landscaping services. We offer repairs, design, installation & maintenance. Regular maintenance services offered one time, bi weekly, weekly or even daily if needed....

Warren V Hauling & Clean Up

Warren V Hauling & Cleanup can get rid of anything in your home! We haul everything besides concrete, bricks, dirt. We are dedicated on being as fast, clean and efficient as possible. Our employees are well trained to provide the best service out there. We have been doing this for about a year now and ready to continue growing. Give us a call or click for an estimate!

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi

01/15/2019

Sean M.

I’ve had Coexist landscaping for several years and across two houses. In both cases they have consistently provided quality service at an excellent value. I appreciate all the hard work Julio and amber put into providing a great service!

Description of Work
Backyard Landscaping

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,masonry,mulch,drain pipe,misting systems

06/06/2018

Thomas H.

They’re doing a really job! They give good value, professional, prompt and polite. I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Landscaping Service

Category landscaping

We are glad that you are happy with our services. Thank you again for your business.

01/17/2018

Matthew A.

I had no idea what I wanted to do but they came out and went over ideas with me and everything is better than I could have imagined.

Description of Work
I have used these guys before in the past for work and this time I had them redo my run down back yard and side yard. They took out all the old and put in a new paver pathway and patio, retaining wall with nice garden beds and tons of rubber bark. They did a great job. I love how it all came out. They also had indoor home cleaning services and helped my wife out with organizing the garage and deep cleaning the home. We plan to use them for regular cleaning services as well as to continue yard maintenance with them.

Category house cleaning,landscaping,irrigation systems,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,window cleaning,pressure washing,home & garage organization,drain pipe,hardscaping

09/15/2017

...........................................................

Description of Work
......................

07/23/2017

Charles L.

I am very pleased and couldn't be happier. Julio was friendly, prompt and professional. He did an EXCELLENT job and Amber provided EXCELLENT customer service on the administrative side. Two Thumbs Up to them both!!

Description of Work
Cleaned up back yard, trimmed very overgrown trees and bushes, hauled green waste, laid weed blocker and washed rocks.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,tree service

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work for you. I am glad you are happy and we look forward to continuing to work for you.

06/12/2017

Thomas H.

Co-exist was prompt and professional. Did GREAT work - all in one afternoon. Also, they repaired a leak in the drip line I had for some time!! Great service very well done and professional. I WILL use them again.

Description of Work
Our sprinkler system control was old and worn out, did not work right and needed to be replaced.

05/27/2017

Mike I.

The communication with the office and Julio went very well, they were able to make an estimate and complete the work within a couple of days of my initial contact. The quality of work and professionalism that was displayed during the entire process was excellent. The cost was very good for the services that were completed. I would hire them again for any yard related work.

Description of Work
Had several sprinkler heads that needed to be replaced and a few that needed to be raised. Also, had a few water sprinkler valves that needed to be replaced and a few other valves needed repair.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

05/18/2017

Sheila M.

Sprinkler system timer quit working and so I checked Angie's and decided to call Coexist Landscaping to see what the problem was and fix it. They came out THE NEXT DAY which was great as others were giving me a 3 week delay to come out. The unit was not able to be fixed, and so they installed a new timer and the total out the door cost was $240. I was very happy with the service, the cost, and the professionalism.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system timer repair or replace as needed.

05/11/2017

DONALD W.

It took two weekends and everything went smoothly. I recommend these people highly.

Description of Work
Fillled a big whole caused by a fallen tree, restored the landscaping, laid new sod

Category landscaping

04/03/2017

Cindy G.

We hired this company in preparation for selling the house and it really worked out well. The beautiful lawn and landscaping made the house stand out in its neighborhood and we had several offers over our listing price as soon as it was offered for sale.

Description of Work
Replaced old lawn with all new sod and sprinkler system, installed a flagstone patio and landscaping.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

Coexist Landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

4.4

Home Office

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

Landscaping. Hardscaping. Gutter Cleaning. Lawn & Yard Work. Masonry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal