Capital Bay Construction Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2016

6601 Thomas Dr

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

We are a full service General Construction Company. We specialize in Kitchen & Bath remodels on the inside and Swimming pools and spas on the outside. Over 20 Years in the industries. 7 crews at this time, each with their own skill sets.

01/06/2017

Audrey S.

Great! Ron communicated really well what he and his guys were doing each day and gave me realistic expectations. The whole team is very honest, friendly and hard working.

Description of Work
Capital Bay installed my laundry room and I couldn't be happier! My washer used to be in my kitchen and the dryer in the garage. Schleping hampers back and forth isn't fun so I called these guys up since I'd heard good things. They created a substantial laundry room out of nothing! Installed power outlets, water lines, lights, walls, floor, door, cabinets, a new window and a sink!

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

12/29/2016

Kris P.

The guys left the job-site clean and organized at the end of the day. They got the job done on time and nothing left undone. Very happy with the work that was done and looking forward to having my kitchen in the main house done next.

Description of Work
I was referred by a friend and I'm glad I tried CapBay Construction for my granny flat remodel. Ron was prompt for his quotation and gave me a good scope of the work to be done. I needed new flooring in two rooms that were anything but level. They got the floors leveled and flooring laid with all the underlayment, trim moulding, etc that completes the job. Also needed lighting replaced in the bathroom and a new medicine cabinet installed. They also poured a front door step for the tenant and reinstalled a cabinet in the kitchen after the flooring was done. They were very creative when it came to problem-solving and fun to work with. Very happy with the results of all their hard work.

Category hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, mudjacking

Ouzts Construction

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

NorCal Demo

We can remove any of your flooring Residential or Commercial!! Get a free estimate today!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Kitchen Bath rehabs, Swimming pool new construction and Repairs

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Capital Bay Construction Inc.

How is Capital Bay Construction Inc. overall rated?

Capital Bay Construction Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Capital Bay Construction Inc. open?

Capital Bay Construction Inc. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

What payment options does Capital Bay Construction Inc. provide

Capital Bay Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Capital Bay Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Capital Bay Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Capital Bay Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Capital Bay Construction Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Capital Bay Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Capital Bay Construction Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Capital Bay Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Capital Bay Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Capital Bay Construction Inc.?

Yes, Capital Bay Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Capital Bay Construction Inc. offer?

Capital Bay Construction Inc. offers the following services: Kitchen Bath rehabs, Swimming pool new construction and Repairs