Capital Bay Construction Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2016

We are a full service General Construction Company. We specialize in Kitchen & Bath remodels on the inside and Swimming pools and spas on the outside. Over 20 Years in the industries. 7 crews at this time, each with their own skill sets....

Saunders Landscaping Construction

We are a family run business. Our company is committed to creativity, quality, and service. We take pride in all our work and strive to provide beautiful, functional landscapes. Through effective management, proper communication and long-term relationships with our clients. We provide full landscape construction including all types of concrete, pavers, artificial turf, retaining walls, fire pits, fence, etc.

California Energy Consultant Service

California Energy Consultant Service is one of the largest door and window replacement companies in Sacramento, CA. We cater to all your needs and concerns by offering you superior quality windows and doors. Choose the best from our wide selection of Sacramento windows, doors and siding to give your existing residential or commercial space a new and improved look. Our foundation is based on honesty, integrity, and the commitment to a job worthy of repeat business and referrals. We strive to serve all our clients with the finest quality replacement doors, windows and siding. At California Energy Consultant Service, we understand your requirements and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. By installing our stylish and ergonomically viable windows and doors, you can drastically improve the appearance of your home or office. We take pride in being the best window replacement company in Sacramento, helping you to increase your property value and save money on your energy costs. Here at California Energy Consultant Service, we have been providing outstanding products and services to the Sacramento area for nearly 30 years. Our highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to matching the right products to your needs, and making sure that the job is done on time and on budget. We are highly committed to helping our customers get the best possible services so that they get value for their hard-earned money. It is our firm belief that our customers are our most important assets, and that’s why we look forward to building a long-term relationship with you. We are proud to say that our client base is full of referrals and repeat business. For years, we have consistently maintained an excellent reputation in the Sacramento door and window replacement industry, and we continue to deliver highly dependable products and services. California Energy Consultant Service - Address: 11367 Trade Center Dr Ste 115, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Tel: (916) 852-8132

01/06/2017

Great! Ron communicated really well what he and his guys were doing each day and gave me realistic expectations. The whole team is very honest, friendly and hard working.

Description of Work
Capital Bay installed my laundry room and I couldn't be happier! My washer used to be in my kitchen and the dryer in the garage. Schleping hampers back and forth isn't fun so I called these guys up since I'd heard good things. They created a substantial laundry room out of nothing! Installed power outlets, water lines, lights, walls, floor, door, cabinets, a new window and a sink!

Category custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters

12/29/2016

The guys left the job-site clean and organized at the end of the day. They got the job done on time and nothing left undone. Very happy with the work that was done and looking forward to having my kitchen in the main house done next.

Description of Work
I was referred by a friend and I'm glad I tried CapBay Construction for my granny flat remodel. Ron was prompt for his quotation and gave me a good scope of the work to be done. I needed new flooring in two rooms that were anything but level. They got the floors leveled and flooring laid with all the underlayment, trim moulding, etc that completes the job. Also needed lighting replaced in the bathroom and a new medicine cabinet installed. They also poured a front door step for the tenant and reinstalled a cabinet in the kitchen after the flooring was done. They were very creative when it came to problem-solving and fun to work with. Very happy with the results of all their hard work.

Category hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,mudjacking