BAY ALARM

Founded 1946 • With Angi since May 2006

LICENSE # 5144. ADDITONAL PHONE: (916) 985-2280....

ADT

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My experience was in Contra Costa County ten years ago. It was positive.

05/18/2013

I recently had the windows in my house replaced, and as such, needed to upgrade my security system because the wires were cut from my previous system during the windows installation. I had existing service through ADT, but decided to get estimates from a few extra security specialists to make an informed decision about whether I should continue service with ADT or if I should switch. I settled on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked Bay Alarm for an estimate to install a residential security system.

09/07/2010

Never happened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to ask about repairing my system - was told "We only service existing accounts." What am I missing?

08/23/2010

The experience, from initial in-home review to turnover, was fantastic. I obtained three quotes (ADT, Bay and Centurion) before choosing Bay. They were all comparable but Bay's total cost of ownership (i.e., three year commitment) and customer service reputation were the deciding factors for me. Many thanks to Jeff (sales) and Errol (installation).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and configured monitored alarm system consisting of 5 door contacts, 3 window contacts, 2 glass break detectors, 1 motion detector, and 2 smoke detectors.

08/02/2008

Just did up above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They surveyed the situation and provided a plan to provide alarm protection to my property. We accepted their proposal and it has been installed. Every appointment was handled on time and with great customer care expressed and shown. Their representative did a good job of communication and followup. The work was scheduled to our need and satisfaction. The installer did an efficient job. He showed he was knowledgeable about the equipment and showed a respect for my property. The system is now an ongoing monthly service to my property.

CATEGORY home security systems

RESIDENTIAL/ COMMERCIAL SERVICES INSTALLATIONS FOR ALARM & 24 HOUR MONITORING, BURGLAR, FIRE, VIDEO SURVELLIANCE, LIFE SAFETY SYSTEMS, CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION & ACCESS CONTROL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express