BAY ALARM

Founded 1946 • With Angi since May 2006

LICENSE # 5144. ADDITONAL PHONE: (916) 985-2280....

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

01/14/2015

Description of Work
My experience was in Contra Costa County ten years ago. It was positive.

05/18/2013

I recently had the windows in my house replaced, and as such, needed to upgrade my security system because the wires were cut from my previous system during the windows installation. I had existing service through ADT, but decided to get estimates from a few extra security specialists to make an informed decision about whether I should continue service with ADT or if I should switch. I settled on ...

Description of Work
Asked Bay Alarm for an estimate to install a residential security system.

09/07/2010

Never happened

Description of Work
Called to ask about repairing my system - was told "We only service existing accounts." What am I missing?

08/23/2010

The experience, from initial in-home review to turnover, was fantastic. I obtained three quotes (ADT, Bay and Centurion) before choosing Bay. They were all comparable but Bay's total cost of ownership (i.e., three year commitment) and customer service reputation were the deciding factors for me. Many thanks to Jeff (sales) and Errol (installation).

Description of Work
Installed and configured monitored alarm system consisting of 5 door contacts, 3 window contacts, 2 glass break detectors, 1 motion detector, and 2 smoke detectors.

08/02/2008

Just did up above.

Description of Work
They surveyed the situation and provided a plan to provide alarm protection to my property. We accepted their proposal and it has been installed. Every appointment was handled on time and with great customer care expressed and shown. Their representative did a good job of communication and followup. The work was scheduled to our need and satisfaction. The installer did an efficient job. He showed he was knowledgeable about the equipment and showed a respect for my property. The system is now an ongoing monthly service to my property.

Category home security systems

RESIDENTIAL/ COMMERCIAL SERVICES INSTALLATIONS FOR ALARM & 24 HOUR MONITORING, BURGLAR, FIRE, VIDEO SURVELLIANCE, LIFE SAFETY SYSTEMS, CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION & ACCESS CONTROL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express