All Organized

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2013

7339 32nd St

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

In business for over 40 years, All Organized is a fast growing, high quality, highly responsive dealer of storage and organizational products for the home. We began our business as a custom cabinet manufacturer in 1975. We expanded in 1995 and added our own line of Roll-Out Shelves to fit

04/07/2016

Cynthia N.

Category custom cabinets

04/05/2016

Shelley C.

These are professionals I would work with over and over. Everyone from Chris, who answered the phone, Paul, who came to measure (and did the custom work) and Nate, who installed, were friendly and very helpful. We have an old house that has been added on to multiple times and has some weird surprises every time we try to do any updates to it. Paul gave us great ideas on how to work with the oddities of our pantry and cupboards, and solved any issue he came across. He definitely knows what he's doing. Nate, who came to install our rollout shelves was so quick. He had the job done in no time and really worked with the project to make it perfect. I'm so happy with this company that I am trying to find another project for them to do! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Installed rollout shelves in pantry and cupboards.

03/30/2016

Laura S.

I was extremely pleased by the work done - the attention to detail was outstanding. Paul was kind enough to install a pull on the new recycle center. Nate was also professional and personable. Installation took about 2 hours and that included a tricky drawer to recycle center conversion. I am exceptionally pleased with the end results - I can reach everything in my limited cabinet space with ease and am able to store a lot more items underneath my sink. This is a top-notch company with a great product that aims to please its customer. Thank you so very much - I am thrilled with my revised kitchen! I would not hesitate to recommend All Organized to anyone who is looking to improve kitchen functionality.

Description of Work
Installed drawers in cabinets, converted faux panel under range to a drawer and converted drawers to a recycle center.

02/18/2016

Cheryl W.

Installation process was done with perfect expertise! Just like the last time we had them installed many drawers into kitchen!! Always on time!! Professionalism is Superior!! Product /Quality of items excellent!! Price perfect!!

Description of Work
Installed additional roll out drawers into bathroom and kitchen.

01/29/2016

Ariane L.

01/20/2016

Sanman T.

We have them installed the pull out shelves all the lower level kitchen cabinets, master bathroom, kid's bathroom and the laundry room. The installation took around 7 hours. After they were done, my wife and I love them. It is so much easier to get the items from the back of the cabinet. They gave us the estimate on Dec 18 and they said the earliest date for installation was Jan 15. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and neighbor if they are looking for pull out shelves.

Description of Work
Install Pull Out Shelves in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Info Removed]! We are so happy that you are pleased with your Pull Outs Shelves. We appreciate your business and your kind review. If we can be of service to you, let us know.

06/22/2015

Conni M.

Description of Work
Installed rollout shelves in 3 cabinets;measured all in one day, then returned 3 weeks later to install; went like clockwork. Very satisfied

02/22/2015

Kristi L.

From start to finish, Chris and Paul were great to work with. They are experts in all kinds of kitchen layouts/setups and helped us work through our kitchen cabinet to "quirks" to make the best decisions on the use of the space. Paul was very friendly, professional and informative. Everything was done perfectly. These shelves are amazing and provide so much more useful storage space and easy of access. As an added help, Paul even took two cabinet doors back to his shop that needed adjusted hardware placement and fixed them. We love our inserts and are so happy we found AllOrganized. They are such wonderful people; fair and reasonable priced too. Thanks!

Description of Work
Provided demo of shelving at the Sacramento Home Show, came out and did complete measurement. Provided a cost quote breakdown so we could make a decision on which shelves inserts would fit our kitchen remodel budget. We placed the order and in two weeks they came out for the installation. Provided practical sound advice on different options and best value.

01/28/2015

Loren W.

Description of Work
I had roll-out drawers installed in all of my lower kitchen cabinets. I gained a great deal of storage space, and improved accessibility by 200%! Drawers are custom built to fit existing cabinets, requiring no tear-out or refinishing. Service provider is skilled, fast, focused, friendly, prompt, and left no mess. I'm going to have him do similar work in 2 bathrooms and in 2 linen storage cabinets.

10/28/2014

Sherrene C.

Overall a good and painless experience. The estimate is free and provided at the time of visit after measurements are taken. It took about 2 weeks for the shelves to arrive and installation was performed promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Installed roll out shelves.

10/27/2014

ronald D.

Description of Work
Our new home had cabinets everywhere and hardly any drawers. Paul talked with me about what I wanted and where. He gave options of styles and shared the pros and cons of each. His knowledge and cabinetry skills were great and helpful in my decision making, he is not a high pressure salesman type. Along with pullouts he converted a faux front to a working drawer under my gas stove area. The pull-out shelves are very good quality. We're very happy with our purchases.

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, cabinet refacing

05/31/2014

Bonnie T.

The technician " Paul" initially came out and measured all the cabinets for the roll out shelves. It took approximately 2 weeks for the product to be delivered. I am extremely pleased with the professional, courteous and timely service and the cost was very reasonable. Paul put down a drop cloth and picked up all the mess. He indicated that it would take approximately two hours to install and he was right on. The product is high quality and I feel that I will have use of these shelves for many years to come.

Description of Work
Measured and installed roll out shelves in kitchen and pantry.

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization

Thank you for the review [Member name removed]! It has been our pleasure to serve you. We are so glad you are enjoying your new Roll Out Shelves.

Ouzts Construction

T A Organized

2022 Super Service Award

BCH Custom Cabinets

Professional custom cabinet services at affordable prices!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Our Roll Out Shelves are usually installed in kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We also install Roll Out Shelves in pantries, entertainment centers, linen closets, garage cabinets and any other place that is hard to access. Our Roll Out Shelves and drawers are custom made by our trained craftsmen to retro fit into your existing cabinets. Our process is easy, affordable, and seamless.

Cabinet refacing, refinishing or manufacturing.