AFFORDABLE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2007

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR DUCT TESTING, BALANCING, & CLEANING. CHARGES $65 with repairs based on a flat rate AS OF 11/26/07. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. LICENSE NUMBER: 647672. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi
Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angi

04/11/2016

11/03/2014

There was nothing wrong with the AC and just needed cleaning and maintenance. Did not expect to pay this much money for this kind of service.

Description of Work
Inspect the system and added 2 lb of r-22(?) and stated installation of a start assist.

10/30/2014

called for appointment to repair my non-functioning furnace. the serviceman showed up promptly at the time promised. diagnosed that i needed a new gas valve and that he would locate and price the part and give me a total bid price the next morning. a little after 8am i got a call with the price, i accepted, and they said that their serviceman would be out between 10am and noon. at 10am sharp he ar...

Description of Work
diagnosed and replaced gas valve in my furnace.

01/13/2014

They did a great job. I was working night shift they week and they got the job done without waking me up.

Description of Work
Replaced package Heater/AC unit on roof.

10/08/2013

My experience was good. They were prompt, his price beat everybody. His promptness, he was there to resolve the problem. All was great. He actually had a small problem with the new unit and he was right there to resolve it. I would give him a good A rating. He's prompt, fair and professional.

Description of Work
Affordable Heating & Air Conditioning installed a season air package unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The most important thing that we strive for is quality customers like (removed member name) and his family. We have been working with (removed member name) off and on for the last eight years. We look forward to providing good service when needed in the future. Joe Bertolucci, CEO

HEATING & A/C REPAIR and NEW EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION