ROGERS OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2005

4.3

LICENSE # 580375...

First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc.

First Garage Door and Gates is a leading garage doors and gates repair company in Orange County,Los Angeles County,Riverside County and San Diego County CA. We also install brand new garage doors, repair broken springs, install garage door openers,gates openers,wheels for gates, new chain, photo eye sensors,adjustment ,program key-pads, maintain and service garage doors and much more! We can install aluminum garage doors, wood garage doors, and also custom garage doors. We also offer commercial roll-up garage doors and commercial sectional garage doors.

Offers by First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc. on Angi
Precision Door Service

Expert garage door repair in riverside & San Bernardino county. Precision garage doors has been providing expert garage door repair in the Riverside & San Bernardino, Ca area since 2001. We fix doors right!™ we value your time— when you call precision, your call will answered by a live operator and we will schedule your appointment when it is convenient for you. We provide same day garage door repair service and never charge extra for nights & weekends. Please call now and your garage.

Streamline Garage Doors

Garage door repairs, and replacements we are here for all your garage door needs.

01/22/2013

Either the worker that came out doesn't know what their doing or they were trying to take advantage of the elderly. They said that we would need a new door. I went outside and fixed it myself. The worker was there for 3 hours and I find it hard to believe. I called him myself to go over and do the work.

Description of Work
Garage door opener service.

09/04/2012

I am extremely happy with the service and their responsiveness. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
The cable that operates my garage door had slipped off the pulley causing the door to hang crooked and not open. The guys were here within a few hours of my call. They fixed the cable, adjusted the springs, oiled everything, and were finished in less than 10 minutes. They even serviced my second garage door (one single, one double) at no extra charge. They were efficient and very professional.

07/20/2012

Larry showed up on time, was very professional, did a fantastic job and did even more than he promised over the phone for the originally quoted price. I had no idea the old garage doors that came with the house can function again - and function that well! I was almost considering them a total loss, and was originally planning on replacing them in a year or so, so my goal was to do something to tho...

Description of Work
- Repair bent top sections on two garage doors - Adjust tracks, springs and lubricate everything

03/29/2012

Works better today than it has ever worked. From outside the house no one can see the original damage. From the inside it looks perfect. I was off to work just over two hours from the damage.

Description of Work
When backing out of my garage I backed into the powered garage door as I was leaving for work. It was within 7:30 to 8:00 AM. I started with the yellow pages, but then switched to view Angies list for my area, and chose Rogers overhead Door Company in Norco. Upon calling him he was here within half an hour. My door was only half way up and was off track, and bent terribly. Roger went to work immediately, alligning my door with the track area. Then he used wood planks to repair the folds and bends in the door. Then he adjusted the door to allow reinstalling one of the rollers. He completetely reinstalled the door where it belonged, without missing a beat. Finally he adjustted the settings of the controller, adjusted the springs, and performed an overall lubrication of the moving parts. And, lastly, he pulled from his truck a brack, cutting it to the width of my garage door opening, and installed it onto the door baseplate, giving me greated rigidity that I had before.

12/19/2011

He's professional and does excellent work. He does the job for the price he quotes originally.

Description of Work
They performed a tune-up on a door they had originally installed.

Category garage doors

GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS, PARTS, SALES & INSTALLATION.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover