Blodgett's Carpet Cleaning

With Angi since May 2009

3.3

CrackerJack Home Services

We are the premier appliance repair company in San Diego county. Our specialty is repairing and installing residential and commercial appliances such as ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and dryers, microwaves, and more. We provide same day and 24 hour emergency repair services. CrackerJack literally means expert. We take pride in our work and leverage over 40 years of combined experience in appliance repair to bring you guaranteed service and value. CrackerJack Appliance Repair is a full service company employing and training top notch technicians who work by the book. Our office staff is available for scheduling 24/7. We accept all major forms of payment.

Offers by CrackerJack Home Services  on Angi
Plus 1 Carpet Cleaning

$75 minimum Carpet - $40 per area Rugs - $20-$40 Couches - $50-$130 Tile cleaning - $40 per area

Patriot Floor Care

Patriot Floor Care, is a a military veteran owned company, serving Moreno Valley and the Inland Empire for carpet, upholstery, tile and floor cleaning. We value honesty, integrity and loyalty. We provide our services at the most reasonable rates that we can afford, in order to maintain our business. Our goal is to establish a loyal customer base who value our work and will call him regularly for their needs. Let us help you enjoy beautiful clean carpet today! Welcome to Patriot Floor Care. Providing the Inland Empire with Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Area Rug Cleaning for both Residential and Commercial properties. Our Customers are simply the best and receive nothing less. which is why all of our work comes with a 30 day guarantee. If there is a problem with an area. we've cleaned, we will return and re-clean that area, at no extra cost, even if an accidental spill occurs during the 30 days. Our commitment is to provide a long lasting cleaning which promotes a positive environment for your home or office. Contact us for pricing information. 877-769-3389.

03/31/2014

Description of Work
They cleaned my fireplace and chimney. They also installed a gas log.

Category chimney sweep

02/21/2014

The fellow came and cleaned out the dryer duct from the outside of my house. He would not move my dryer in the house and told me he removed all of the lint from the outside. He also told me that no lint accumulated in side the dryer itself-that is not possible he said. One month later, the dryer caught on fire. The Whirlpool service people came and took the dryer apart and found the dryer itself f...

Description of Work
He cleaned out the dryer duct and told me that the dryer itself would have no lint in it.

Category air duct cleaning

05/11/2009

Got an estimate over the phone but when the cleaner came he offered extra protectors that doubled the price. Since I don't want to have to get this cleaning done too often, I took the add ons. My own fault.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

05/09/2006

When he got lost, he told me that there were two streets in my neighborhood with the same name!

Description of Work
The actual cleaning of the carpet was fine, but he got lost and was late. He moved our large, heavy end tables and I couldn't move them back. He put them in front of the kitchen cupboards, and didn't bother to move them back.

Category carpet cleaners