RICK'S TREE SERVICE

With Angi since July 2008

11/23/2015

sent them three emails- NEVER responded one time

Description of Work
nothing

10/15/2015

They gave me an estimate. I was ready to hire, and have the work done. Gentleman said he would be back in touch with me to give me a date of service. I never heard back from him. So I hired someone else.

Description of Work
Came into give me an estimate. I thought he was professional, however he never called me back. I was ready to hire too, so I ended up going with someone else. Can't rate their tree cutting service, but can rate their lack of follow up after giving me an estimate.

10/29/2014

They were know their business. Good guys.

Description of Work
Removed a 35' palm tree and trimmed Jacaranda tree and Banana tree in back yard. They did a good job of cleaning up and hauled away.

05/27/2014

They did a good job. He and his crew knew what they were doing. One other thing that Rick has is that he has got these equipments like the cherry pickers and he can reach the branches instead of trying to use extension things and stuff like that. For a tree trimmer he has proper equipment. His price was reasonable. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Rick's Tree Service to trim the trees.

02/26/2014

Three men arrived right on time, very friendly and professional. We discussed specific requests and they got to work, and completed the job within the time frame that Rick had indicated. They did an excellent job of clean-up. Much appreciated...!!!

Description of Work
Removed one large pine tree and 3 medium sized cypresses.