Mesa Landscape

With Angi since November 2009

Alvaradolandscaping

we are a landscaping company ready to fulfill your needs to have the garden of your dreams for us, the most important thing is to have our clients satisfied ..

Rebaza Landscaping Maintenance Services

We do anything from landscape installations and tear-outs to basic weekly/bi-weekly lawn care maintenance.

J W's Weed Whacking & Gardening Services

19 years serving both residential and commercial clients, specializing in all forms of lawn services, gardening services, tree services, planting services, landscaping services & irrigation. All services offered on weekly or monthly basis.

04/15/2016

Description of Work
The landscaper does good stone work, although his jobs all look similar. We felt that he didn't have a very good knowledge of planting material as it relates to sun/temperature exposure. We lost 15 - 20 plants during the first 30 days due to frost bite and rather than wait for them to come back in the Spring, we replaced them ourselves. We got the feeling that he didn't like doing jobs for this small amount, which was basically planting material as we had already had all the hardscape done by previous hardscape person. His price of $15,000 was very high for just plants, some of which were in 3" pots. Would not use him again.

Category landscaping

11/13/2009

He did some lawn cut back and irrigation of my home and yard. He did not have to design it which was nice. He was able to do that. He has some ideas. He fixed my drainage problem. Instead of making a big drawing, he told me what I had to do and gave me a price. I agreed to that and he put it in. It was great. I did not need to have a big drawing done and I did not want to pay a landscape architect...

Description of Work
Mesa Landscape did some landscaping work about a year ago.

Category landscaping