Vincent Smith

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2006

Vincent Smith looks forward to working with you in 2017! Award winning. Additional email - vindog31257@yahoo.com. Owner operated. Uses subs for major plumbing and electrical. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. After hours charges may apply....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

CrewPro painting

Painting company

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: http://www.rainguttercleaninglagunabeach.com. For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi

10/27/2018

Vince did an excellent job. It may take a week or two to get him out since he is busy, but he is very punctual when he is on the job and is a perfectionist, making sure that he gets the job done right. If it takes longer than he thought he will still stay and complete the work.

Description of Work
I needed a variety of tasks, including improving the swing of some doors, a gate cut down and repaired, and dry rot repaired on the wood in my arbor.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the work, it was my pleasure working for you and your husband, cheers vince

03/31/2017

Vince did an excellent job. I really appreciate the way he takes the time to do things exactly the way I want them. He worked hard positioning the camera so that I would have the precise field of view that I needed.

Description of Work
Vince installed new sliding doors for a large closet and installed an outdoor camera.

03/31/2017

He completed the work quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair a large, heavy sliding closet door that had fallen completely off its track.

Category handyman service,doors

03/20/2017

He did a great job. I have hired him a number of times and he has always done a great job.

Description of Work
He repaired damage to my front door. He installed a new faucet in my kitchen. He repaired a toilet. He performed a number of repairs around my house.

Category handyman service,lighting,plumbing,doors

12/08/2016

Great work! Great price! Great attitude! Very responsive and great communication! I will definitely use Vincent again.

Description of Work
Door realignment, molding repair, a bit of framing and removal of some old irrigation servive

Category handyman service

Handyman, carpentry, drywall, small painting jobs, light electrical and plumbing, doors, windows, siding, flooring, roofing, gutter repair, replacement & cleaning.

Major plumbing & electrical.