Tajima Landscaping & Maintenance Inc

With Angi since October 2013

Lawn Barber

Lawn Barber Inc, established in 1985 has grown into a preferred landscape contractor and is dedicated to providing your property the best possible service available. Come visit South Cali Turf to take a look at our products! We offer Free estimates, Free Measurements and Free Delivery for our products! We do full installations as well. We have more than thirty years of trusted experience in the landscape maintenance and construction industry. At Lawn Barber we utilize all the latest landscape management resources available to provide our customers with the highest quality, cost effective and environmentally conscious landscapes possible.

Del Mar Landscaping

Del Mar Landscaping was started by founder Conrad Romero in Long Beach, California. What started as a local maintenance company in 1993 has grown and developed into a large family business who take great pride in their ability to address your landscaping needs. We at Del Mar Landscape provide a complete spectrum of landscape services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We specialize in Landscape Installation, Irrigation, Hardscape Installation, Concrete Services, Landscape Maintenance Services, Tree Trimming, Custom Projects, Residences, and Commercial Developments. Our commitment is to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Our standards are high as our quality of the work we offer.

Fynbos Designs

I am a Certified Nursery Professional with 15 years of experience in the landscape and garden nursery industries. I offer affordable computer generated landscape designs. I also do just about any garden project there is from planting, trimming, spreading bark to identifying and treating garden pest. You name it and I most likely have the necessary experience to do the job. I work primarily by myself but for very large jobs I make a team available. I offer free quotes. I can either work an hourly rate or bid on the job. Whatever makes you more comfortable. Contact me via phone and email. I can provide references and I can direct you to my Instagram if you would like to see more of my work. Once again, I am honest and affordable. I will work with you to get the results you want. Thank you for your consideration. -Andy

10/07/2013

Because of family issues, I have completely neglected my patio area and it was a horrible mess. They showed up on time, completed the work agreed upon within the time and cost estimates. They took out a lavender bush, trimmed rose bushes, shaped my citrus tree, and cleared all the weeds and the mess. My patio area looks a thousand times better. I will be having them back in February to fully trim ...

Description of Work
Cleaned up a neglected patio area, removed bushes, shaped a citrus tree that needed help

Category landscaping,tree service