Penny Smith Realtor/Appraiser

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2011

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

220 Newport Center Dr 11-501

Newport Beach, CA 92660

Since 1978, focus on single family and condo appraisals and real estate sales. Current and back dated. Serving the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Conejo Valleys, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Los Angeles, San Diego & Orange County for over 25 years. State Certified Appraier AR014019. Also Calif Dept of Real Estate Lic #00573449...

real estate appraising (104)real estate agent (56)drain cleaning (1)

01/18/2021

Penny was very responsive to my needs and accommodating to me when I had special needs. Everything was completed as promised. She took a real interest in my case.

Description of Work
Residential Property Appraisal

Category real estate appraisal

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

10/29/2020

Penny is very thorough. She performed her services in a fast and efficient manner. For anyone needing Appraisal or Real Estate services, I highly recommend giving her a call. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents, Appraisals - Real Estate

Category real estate appraisal,real estate agents

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Penny Smith is one of the most professional agents I have ever worked with. A true deal maker. Experience with knowledge and a smile. I look forward to our next deal and anyone who does business with her is very lucky👍😎

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Penny’s work is exceptional, through, and completed on time. Her knowledge of real estate is exceptional.

Description of Work
N/A

Category real estate appraisal,real estate agents

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

I appreciate the review and the opportunity promise to continue providing service at the same level in the future.

10/29/2020

Phenomenal. From start to finish Penny walked us through the process of buying our first home. Even after we were done she put us in contact with people to help us with updates. She’s the best!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Phenomenal! From start to finish a pleasure to be their tour guide to their new home. The best thing is helping my clients find "home" and earn their trust.

10/29/2020

Amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better realtor for our first time home buying experience. Penny is great!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

I couldn't ask for better clients! We had a great experience working together, even when the offer wasn't accepted. When the right property came on the market my clients were successful & it is my pleasure to be able to represent them.

10/28/2020

Great! Penny was fantastic in helping us locate and buy just the perfect house for us! I would recommend her for anyone looking to buy a home!

Description of Work
real estate agent

10/28/2020

Amazing! Penny is a top notch realtor that is always looking out for her clients best interest and is always one step ahead of the game!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

A pleasure to work with. She is a mirror image of the service I provide and I trust her, knowing our clients are in the best hands possible to live happily ever after in their new home.

10/28/2020

Penny was so amazing! She walked us through the entire process from start to finish. She was interested in getting to know us, and really found the perfect house for us. She's a wonderful negotiator that I was very happy to have representing us! I HIGHLY recommend Penny!!!!!!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

10/27/2020

They were great professional and very polite

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Category real estate appraisal

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

It's always great to work with other professionals for the good of our clients. Hopefully, we can work together again soon.

Real estate appraisal & real estate sales.

Appraise commercial property or multi income units.

Check, PayPal