Newport Coast Flooring

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2015

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are located in Orange County and have been installing for over 15 years....

Tilley the Carpenter

Framing , remodel, building, wood work. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

BCBhardwoodflooring

About Us When you turn to BCB for your flooring needs, you’re gaining the personal approach of Camelia and Claudiu Bob. The newlyweds launched BCB to serve Southern California, but the company’s beginnings go back to Claudiu’s early years in Romania. “I started working with my father from the age of 14, back in Romania,” explains Claudiu Bob. “He was a contractor and he would take me with him to his job sites. He taught me how to install wood flooring and every step in the process: sanding, buffing and staining. I learned many things pertaining to construction, but I wanted to focus mainly on flooring, because that's what I liked to work with the most.” Experience After learning from his father for many years, Claudiu moved to America at the age of 19, and settled in Chicago, Illinois. There he broadened his abilities and increased his mastery in the craft of flooring design and installation. Claudiu lived with his uncle, who helped him hone his skills, showing him how to increase his speed while maintaining the highest quality. “After seeing that this was something I could do and handle on my own, I decided to open my own business,” Claudiu says. “I named it BCB Flooring, which stands for Bob, Claudiu & Bogdan.” In Chicago, Claudiu worked with individual clients, as well as contractors, which is still the company’s calling. After meeting and marrying Camelia, BCB Flooring was moved to Garden Grove, in a new partnership with Camelia’s brothers, Christian and Mark. Mission Because Claudiu has been in the industry for many years, from your first meeting you will see the excellent customer service and professionalism you can count on. When you have a look you’re aiming for, he can offer you a game plan to get you there. Or if you need design ideas, he can offer you suggestions based on his breadth of knowledge and experience. “Usually when I meet with customers they already know exactly what they want their floor to look like in their homes,” Claudiu says. “Sometimes I make suggestions and I give my clients an example of what I would recommend. If it is a matter of choosing a stain color, I offer multiple samples and recommend one that I believe will work best for an individual’s home, taking into account style, colors and hues, as well as practical concerns such as the purpose of the room.” Expertise At BCB Flooring, our services include everything from the design phase and ordering supplies to prepping, installing and finishing. We’re skilled at more than simple floor installation — we do repairs, custom staining, and even handle railings, treads and spindles on staircases. We know how to bring out the grain in your wood floors and secure the finest quality vinyl to your highest traffic areas, like kitchens and bathrooms. When you work with our family, we bring you the best value. We work within your budget, so you get results at the lowest costs. Our flooring generally ranges from $1-$6 per square foot and our skillful treatments include color-matching, hand scraping and custom staining unfinished wood. This family-owned business installs your floors personally, which means you can leave the house with peace of mind. We’re trustworthy professionals with rock-solid honesty and integrity. And we’re nice people! Basically, we’ve got you covered. We know quality and have an eye for design. If you need help making decisions — no problem! Or if you just want to improve the look of your floors, give us a call. Your satisfaction is our biggest concern … in fact, it’s our guarantee!

Monteros Hardwood Flooring

Monteros Hardwood flooring has been a family owned and operated business for over 15 years. We take pride in the quality of each of our projects. We do all hardwood floor work for residential homes along with commercial projects. Monteros Hardwood flooring does the job right. FINANCING AVAILABLE - Please ask for details

Offers by Monteros Hardwood Flooring on Angi

01/22/2021

lacing hardwood floors

Description of Work
Mark was very professional and did an amazing job repairing our damaged floors from a leak. He pays attention to detail and laced the hardwood floors to perfection. He’s courteous and got the job done quickly Would definitely recommend his services.

09/18/2020

Mark came out and gave us the estimate to replace the carpet in our family room. We had used Mark's company before to remove carpet and install vinyl flooring in our upstairs bedrooms. His crew did an excellent job, so we hired him again to do our family room, 18 x 20. His crew came out and were able to install in one day. Looks beautiful and I would definitely recommend Mark and his workers. Very...

Description of Work
Remove carpet and install engineered wood floor

Category flooring contractor

05/01/2020

Mark was excellent. Knowledgeable, capable and completed the work is a very professional manner. Kept his working area clean and did a complete clean up including the driveway!! I have already recommended Mark and will do so again in the future.

Description of Work
Repair hardwood floor due to slab leak

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

01/30/2020

He would not come out to look at the work..........he wanted photos, which I emailed to him. Was not interested in the job. It was too small for him.

Description of Work
I needed some laminate floor planks replaced.

Category hardwood floor

Hello [Member Name Removed], My sincerest apologies to you as I got very busy and lost track of my schedule. Please let me know if you still need me to come out and have a look at your flooring issues. Thank you, Mark Stephens

07/18/2019

Mark has worked on the whole entire project himself. Always on time, reliable, hardworking. His work is impeccable, he really puts all effort into his craft and will not settle until it is perfect. I never met a contractor who has that kind of attention to detail. Our floors turn out amazing and I will hire him next time when we need to replace floors on the first floor of our house. Highly recomm...

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation on the second floor and staircase, area of 2000 sq ft plus baseboard adjustment for new flooring and staircase. He also installed hardwood on one of the walls.

Category hardwood floor

We install all different types of hardwoods and laminates with over 15 years of experience. Our attention to detail surpasses the others, and you always deal with friendly and responsible professionals. Please don't hesitate to call for a free estimate.

Sand and Finish