Hom Sotheby's International Realty- Patsy Gamble

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2012

I have been a realtor in Orange County, California for the past 28 years and know the area well. I specialize in the coastal area i.e., Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Dana Point...

Terry Hunter Hunter-Broker

See my Straight-A "Super-Service" reviews from both SELLERS and BUYERS. When I represent SELLERS, I get them OVER-market prices with NO Buyer Back-Outs. When I represent BUYERS, I get them UNDER-market deals PLUS 1% Buyer Cash-Back to them! Find out how YOU can WIN, too!

Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi
Penny Smith Realtor/Appraiser

Since 1978, focus on single family and condo appraisals and real estate sales. Current and back dated. Serving the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Conejo Valleys, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Los Angeles, San Diego & Orange County for over 25 years. State Certified Appraier AR014019. Also Calif Dept of Real Estate Lic #00573449

09/25/2018

Dept. of Real Estate, Enforcement 320 W. 4th St., Ste. 350 Los Angeles, CA 90013-1105 2549 Eastbluff Drive #207 Newport Beach, CA 92660 July 23, 2013 Dear Dept. of Real Estate, I am writing to request that HOM Sotheby’s International Realty reimburse me for $1401 in escrow cancellation fees, home inspection and appraisal fees because one of the company’s brokers, Patsy Gamble, and her client, Scot...

Description of Work
She lied on disclosures, covered up an HOA lawsuit, and we reported her to the RE board.

Category real estate agents

Specializing in working with buyers/sellers. Experienced in connecting buyers w/lenders.

Financing Available