Handyman Services - William Trivison

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

N/A

I'm an idependent business owner and usually work alone to keep costs low. i don't use sub-contractors and do the work myself. I usually bill the customer at the end of the job for labor. I buy materials and then submit bill to customer with a receipt for payment....

Rick Jamison Painting

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com.

Offers by Rick Jamison Painting on Angi
Premier Painting Inc.

We are a non-franchised, family owned operation located in Orange County, California. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and personalized support. We offer free, no obligation estimates for all of our clients and we never collect payment until the client is satisfied with the job done. We aim to make your painting projects headache free and done right the first time! Contact us for a free estimate!

Ameriside

We hope you’ll find everything you’re searching for here, from information about Ameriside products and services, to some simple home improvement tips that can help make your life easier. With over 30 years of experience, the people behind Ameriside have been serving the remodeling needs of homeowners in Southern California with everything from vinyl windows to siding to texture coating, and we’re excited to continue our services for many more years to come. Our services extend to the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego areas. Ameriside isn’t just about great products; it’s about giving customers what they really want – a superior level of service from courteous and professional experts. Our customers say it best, so feel free to read a few of their stories. And please contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We always want to hear from you! Sincerely, Dave Palmer, CEO

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Handyman Services - William Trivison? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

I work in homes and businesses. i paint both interior and exterior parts of buildings. I work in patios doing masonry and conctete work. I replace dryrot and bug infested wood in eves, facia board and roofs before painting. I pressure wash houses before painting. i can do most household repairs.

I do not do electrical work.