Christina Shaw

With Angi since February 2013

Additional phones - (949) 478-7006 Additional DBA - RE/MAX Fine Homes...

Terry Hunter Hunter-Broker

See my Straight-A "Super-Service" reviews from both SELLERS and BUYERS. When I represent SELLERS, I get them OVER-market prices with NO Buyer Back-Outs. When I represent BUYERS, I get them UNDER-market deals PLUS 1% Buyer Cash-Back to them! Find out how YOU can WIN, too!

Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi
Penny Smith Realtor/Appraiser

Since 1978, focus on single family and condo appraisals and real estate sales. Current and back dated. Serving the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Conejo Valleys, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Los Angeles, San Diego & Orange County for over 25 years. State Certified Appraier AR014019. Also Calif Dept of Real Estate Lic #00573449

02/19/2013

She was excellent. I would definitely recommend her service. She exceeded our expectations. She was punctual and attentive. She understood our needs in terms of what property we were looking for. She walked us through all the legal requirements. She helped us with follow up items once we settled into the property

Description of Work
She helped us purchase the property and helped with a variety of other things along the way.

Category real estate agents

Dear [member name removed], Saw my review from you on Angie's List, I am thrilled. I miss you, [member name removed] a lot, business has kept me so busy. Have a great summer, I will stop by to see you sometime soon. Best, Christina

Real Estate. Selling, Buying, Relocation, New Homes, First Time Home Buyers, Leasing, Property Management

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal