CALbath Renovations

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2005

4.4

CALbath Renovations stands by their motto of “Making the rooms you use the rooms you love” by offering quality renovation solutions for every home. For over 25 years, the team has been working hard to ensure quality installations for homeowners in San Diego, San Jose, and Orange County. Three standards of excellence are promised to ensure the delivery of the best full-service remodeling solutions for the bathroom: Integrity, Quality, and Value. Thousands of bathroom remodels have been completed since the company was founded in 1991. CALbath Renovations is leading the California industry with quality solutions at affordable solutions. If it is time to change out the old surfaces in the bathroom, then the team is available to help. These bathroom remodeling services are available throughout California, including San Diego, Orange County, San Jose, and San Marcos. For more information about the excellent products and services that are available, contact CALbath Renovations. Visit the nearest showroom, located at 3825 Birch St Newport Beach, CA 92660. Call any time to schedule an in-home consultation: (949) 263-1236....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Excel Electric

Electrical installation and repair for all your needs. Satisfaction guaranteed. Family owned & operated.

Steve Cavenee Electric

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

Offers by Steve Cavenee Electric on Angi

01/14/2016

I purchased the deal and called to set up an appointment. I was told that because my tub had been resurfaced previously I would be charged an additional $200. This was not disclosed in the advertisement so I requested a refund.

Description of Work
Nothing. I requested a refund.

Category bathtub refinishing

07/14/2015

The technicians were friendly and competent.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $189 for bathtub refinishing. We chose to do additional services including curtain rack, having fixtures changed out on existing shower heads in both bathrooms.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

05/24/2015

After making a $1000 deposit on $3000 total, nothing happened for a full month! I called them and was told a few different things from the Office Manager (e.g. the shower was in, but some how not right, and then a few other contradictory things). I told them to call me within a few days and arrange the work, or refund my money and cancel the agreement. A few days later they sent out a project mana...

Description of Work
I had a leak in my shower. I wanted that fixed above all, and also wanted a surface refinish of the shower tile and a new shower enclosure. The salesman came out (Scott) and agreed they could and would do the work. We signed an agreement, and work was to start a wek or so after that.

Category bathtub refinishing,glass repair,plumbing,home remodeling

01/31/2015

I have never written a review for any service provider till now but this experience with Calbath called for it. Here is what happened. We contacted Calbath and they sent Scott Martinuzzi the salesman to our house. Scott never wrote down our expectations "clearly" except for the budget it seemed like. He was quite eager to give us a cheaper price point from the beginning whereas he missed the point...

Description of Work
We needed to get our Bathroom shower area remodeled to use Stone instead of tiles and replace the existing structure enclosing the tubelights with recess lights.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

01/30/2015

Danny our installer (a great guy to work with) tore out our old tile and shower pan, moved up the shower head about a foot, installed all new back board, installed the new acrylic siding, shelves for hair products and a shower door. This was all done very professionally, on time (3 days) and with no mess. Ask for Danny as your installer.

Description of Work
For this project, we had Cal Bath replace the tile in our stall shower. We have used Cal Bath in the past for a complete bathroom remodel and for a shower/bath combo replacement. We have been so happy with their services and plan to use them again at my mother-in-laws house.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,glass repair,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

bathroom remodeling, bathroom renovation, acrylic bath systems, acrylic tub liners, wall liners, closet remodeling, cabinets, custom cabinets, shower, shower doors, shower glass, shower metal enclosures, shower floors, counter tops, custom counter tops, counter restoration, refacing, plumbing fixtures

Kitchen remodeling, refinishing