AT YOUR SERVICE - BRB

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2014

Computer Training

"At Your Service" was a company created at the suggestion of many friends and relatives over the years due to being the "go to guy" that resolved their technology issues. Whenever I showed up I jokingly always said "at your service". Urged on my many, I established @ Your Service which ONLY charges if the problem is resolved. I pursued my Masters in Technology Managment at Pepperdine and it has served me well to date....

HB Computers

Since 2006, HB Computers has been the most trusted technical resource for residents and businesses in Huntington Beach, California – both on site and remotely – while also responding to the need for nationwide services. We are also expanding our services to Security Camera System installation, Network Cabling/Drops. We repair or replace laptops, desktops, workstations and all mobile devices. Our services include, but are not limited to: installation, administration, and maintenance of all top brand IT systems; IT security and protection; data recovery; surveillance systems; multi-site networks; and cloud migration. We also sell and install computer systems and networking capabilities; provide hardware and software licensing services; and are fully competent in Microsoft-centric IT environments.

Offers by HB Computers on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
518 Computer Repair

**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services**With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.com

08/23/2014

He -found out some of the parts were burned out .we asked him if he could fix the problem and he did . He ordered the parts for us and reinstalled everything. I do not know how he did it but everything is working fine.

Description of Work
Our computer crashed and everything had to be reinstalled.

Category computer repair

Connectivity ,network, wifi, broadband cable issues. New equipment setup / installation. General in home computer issues (PC or Mac). Smart phone, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices. Software updates, installation and removal. Connections of your handheld devices with TV, apple TV, etc. Questions regarding possible computer acquisitions.

Hardware repair. Will work to resolve issues with the various carriers (i.e. Cox, Time Warner, etc.) but not responsible for their line in connectivity issues caused by signal strength.

Check, PayPal