aaah What a View Window Cleaning

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2011

4.1

We are a full service maintenance company located in Newport Beach, California, providing second to none services from A-Z. From window cleaning, screen repair, gutter cleaning, maid service to carpet cleaning. We use the latest technology to give your home or office a beautiful shine that will show that you take pride in where you live and work....

Beach City Screens

We specialize in high quality security screen doors, retractable screen doors, and custom swinging and sliding screen doors. A bulk of our work is for custom pet and child friendly solutions. We are also able to do repairs on currently installed screen products. We are an owner operated business with over 10 years of experience.

Offers by Beach City Screens on Angi
Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire

Never Clean Your Carpets With Soap Again. Zerorez (as in zero residue) cleans better, dries faster and stays cleaner longer. No crunchy carpet, no re-appearing stains and safe for children, pets and the environment. Carpet, rugs, upholstery, tile, stone and hardwood. Create a clean, healthy and residue-free home with Zerorez at your side.

Offers by Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire on Angi

04/04/2017

Perfectly, fast!

Description of Work
Windows Cleaning

03/31/2017

Excellent!

Description of Work
I needed my home windows done including very high up windows in my home, Ray's team was EXCELLENT at providing the services I needed. They were quick, affordable, and did an insanely good job. Thank you so much Oh What A View!!

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

02/01/2016

Great. Very professial. The wore booties for any indoors work. They were on time. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning and some power washing.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

01/30/2016

It went great. They were awesome. I had problems with the last people so they are way better than them. The pricing was outstanding and they were so quick. The windows are immaculate.

Description of Work
They came out and did all the windows in my building. I had them bundle the price with some other work so I'm not sure of the exact cost.

05/05/2013

See above...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME with these people.

Description of Work
Horrible, horrible, horrible service. We purchased a groupon and they failed to show up several appointments and were incredibly rude each time they failed to show up. Worst groupon experience ever. Really did seem like some sort of scam.

Category window cleaning

We at What A View are very sorry to hear this news. Yes we had a Unexpected turn of losses due to our coupon Fiasco. (More than 5yaars Ago) Your coupon will still be honored please give me a call i will help 714-504-6998

Residential and commercial window cleaning.

Ask for details.