Novotny Roofing Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2013

25019 Corinader Ct

Newhall, CA 91381

Novotny Roofing Inc. specializes in residential and commercial recovers. Including tile, composition shingles, hot tar, torch, wood shakes & shingles. Give us a call today for a free estimate. (661) 670-3668 novotnyroofinginc.com...

09/08/2017

larry F.

06/13/2017

Lesley S.

This is the second time we have hired Russ. He is a pro. Always on time, always leaves the area cleaner than it was, fair pricing, and modern methods. The only issue is he is booked so far in advance because people know how good he is!

Description of Work
Fix leak in section of roof

10/10/2016

Anna G D.

Fantastic. I can't say enough good things about Russ Novotny and his company. I had put off roof repairs for years (and who knows how long I needed repairs since it hasn't rained..) because I couldn't find a trustworthy, honest, and reasonable roofer. Other roofers gave us outrageous bids and wanted to rip off the whole roof and start over. Russ Novotny assessed the situation and gave us a very reasonable bid, and solved our broken tile problem. Novotny Roofing was recommended by friends and, now, I am another one of his very satisfied customers. If you have roofing concerns, don't hesitate to call Novotny Roofing.

Description of Work
I needed to replace broken tiles on my Spanish tile roof on my 90-year-old house and I needed an honest assessment of whether or not I needed to rip up the whole roof and start from scratch.

10/06/2015

Thomas H.

Description of Work
Re roofed the back slope of the roof over my living room to fix a leak. Russ took pictures and explained the process as he took the tiles off. He showed me where the leak was coming from and explained the repair process. He also looked over the rest of my roof without being asked to. He gave a 5 year warranty on the repair. He is very proffesional, cleaned up everything afterwards and when rains came in early Sunday morning my roof was leak free. He always returned my calls the same day I recommend using Novotny Roofing!

06/12/2015

Angela M.

Tried to hire this company for service, and they never even replied to my message.

Description of Work

Hello [Member name removed]. This is Russ Novotny from Novotny Roofing Inc. I never received a message from you. Posting an F review is very hurtful to my company. Especially considering we never even spoke. I have no idea who you are because I never received a message from you. I wish you would give me another chance. Thank you.

09/06/2014

Alexis E.

When Russ came out to assess my roof leaks, while up on the roof inspecting he took some pics so I could see what he had uncovered, he explained what he would need to do to fix the leaks, answered all of my questions and wrote out a very detailed quote. While he was here my neighbors asked if he could give them a quote as well. They had already received several quotes from other roofing companies and told me that Russ' quote was right in the middle. They also hired Russ for their roof repair and were very pleased. It only took Russ two days to re-roof the front part of my home. Russ even took pics and sent them to me at work so I could see what he had uncovered after removing all the tiles (lots of debris, water damage, flashing that wasn't sealed down, etc.) and took pics throughout the project. It was great to be able to see the before and afters. Russ was very professional and left my yard very clean. You would have never known they were there. I will definitely be calling Russ for future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Inspected, assessed, quoted and repaired part of roof that was leaking. Russ removed the existing tiles, installed SBS modified tileguard underlayment, sealed paper to metal valley, installed wood battons 1x2 for tiles to lock onto, reinstalled existing tile with open valley cut 2" on both sides of valley, replaced broken/cracked tiles with new tiles, cleaned up & hauled away all scaps and debris and replaced 26 feet of rotted 1x8 wood boards.

06/27/2014

Dan P.

Description of Work
Replaced broken tiles. Great job.

05/12/2014

wesley T.

Roof was almost 30 years old and several tiles had slipped exposing the underlayment. A recent rain resulted in a roof leak. The following morning I left a voice message with Novotny Roofing and within a few hours my call was returned (I like that!). Russ came out that afternoon and repaired the leaks.....that's awesome considering another storm was on its way. Coming to terms that my roof would sooner than later would require an essential roof redo, I asked Russ for an estimate for a complete roof redo. Russ explained his re-roof procedure and answered all of my concerns. I hired Russ to re-roof my roof and I could not be happier. Russ and his helpers were punctual and courteous. They cleaned up the debris after each day and were cognizant to keep the yard gate closed ( we have dogs). I was most impressed that Russ performs most of the work himself so I felt assured that the workmanship and quality was top notch. He was working on my roof each day with a helper or two on some days. As a side note, I saw a house exactly like mine several blocks away undergoing a complete re-roof. The roofers did not install the wood strips which are designed to hold each tile course in place to prevent tile slippage as Russ did with mine. That job was probably less expensive than mine, but I would pay the difference to have the job done the correct way. I'm convinced that I was fortunate that have found Novotny Roofing. Thank you Russ!

Description of Work
Repaired 2 leaks on an emergency basis. Returned and re-roofed entire roof: installed heavy underlayment, wood strips for each course, replaced broken tiles, sealed gaps in roof (rat entry points) and painted roof pipes and ventilation.

11/28/2013

Kevin M.

Russ was very responsive with a quick estimate, help in deciding what materials would be best, and answering all of our questions. The work was top notch and completed ahead of schedule. Additional work was fairly priced and clearly reviewed prior to performing the additional repairs. I would recommend Novotny Roofing to anyone looking for roof repair or replacement.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof with tear-off

11/05/2013

Michael D.

.Russ diagnosed what another and quot;Contractorand quot; misdiagnosed repaired the most important part of our home, MY OUTSIDE MAN CAVE! Had a leaky roof that made it impossible to enjoy the beloved area. Russ came highly recommended and indeed did NOT disappoint. Now in summer, winter, spring and fall my family and friends can enjoy eating, watching TV and just enjoying the outside without missing anything. thanks Russ and NRI! Awesome truly!

Description of Work
Repaired Patio cover roof

Universal Builders Co

Universal Builders Co has been serving Southern California since 1997. We have been assisting our customers with their roofing repairs and replacements. We strive to keep our customers happy and meet all their construction needs. http://Http://Universalbuildersco.com

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
    US Home Developers Inc

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time.

Composition shingles Tile Wood shakes and shingles Torch Hot mop Slate