Juran Construction Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2011

About Us Juran Construction Services was founded in 2002, after owner Mr. Brian Juran obtained his general contractor's license with the State of California. Prior to starting his own business, Mr. Juran apprenticed for a general contractor, all the while learning the challenging crafts of a variety of construction specializations in both the residential and commercial markets. Several of the projects involved dozens of workers, and they required Mr. Juran to learn how to effectively manage dissimilar labor crews. Mr. Juran knows that his customers rely on him to provide high-quality services but at reasonable prices. He often researches the best way to approach a problem before jumping right in. His fore-thought, experience and commitment to excellence makes his work last longer and be more enjoyable. Additional email - bjjuran7@gmail.com....

Tito Alcaraz Painting & Repair Specialist

We are family owned & operated since 1995. We have close knit network of skilled workers ranging from painters to construction workers. We offer a complete range of home improvement solutions for your home. Estimates are free and prices range depending on size of jobs and material desired. We specialize in Repairs and Restoration, No job is too small, no project too hard, No location is too far. We provide one on one service and are always available in case of emergencies. All of our friendly staff is insured and certified, to provide you with the highest quality and fastest service, we are licensed and bonded, so use our service with confidence. We are the only company that offers a maintenance service to ensure long lasting quality of exterior work, maintenance includes Power wash, and Touch-Ups as needed in 18 months included in the original price. We offer affordable option for interior touch-up and quality preservation. Take advantage of our 20% off special and bid with confidence.

Offers by Tito Alcaraz Painting & Repair Specialist on Angi
Freelite Skylights

Award winning. Additional contact name - Diana Rollins. General Contractor specializing in sales, service & installation of variuos brands and types of skylights.We offer skylights from tubular to custom for residential and commercial. We offer a complete installation; seal the roof, framing, insulation, drywall, plaster, painting and skylight shade accessories or electric lighting with your skylights. We now have solar powered skylights.

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

09/22/2014

Almost immediate response to my message. They do not perform the services I am looking for but impressed me with their quick, professional response. They also suggested a local contractor that might be able to help me.

Description of Work
Inquiry only

Category replacement windows

06/18/2014

Category masonry,replacement windows,doors,basement remodeling

10/01/2013

Brian Juran and his team were detail oriented, helpful, they always took the time to explain progress and status. They treated my house as if it was their own. They always arrived on time and cleaned up before they left. They were patient, reasonable, and knowledgeable. This was my first experience and I am extremely pleased.

Description of Work
Juran construction remodeled my kitchen, repaired and re-tiled my shower, rebuilt my fireplace and installed hardwood floors in entry and kitchen.

Category contractors,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

10/16/2012

The work was well done. The debris and tree branches from the roof was neatly bagged and placed by the trash cans.

Description of Work
I needed my roof cleaned of leaves, pine needles, etc. I no longer climb up on the roof.

Category handyman service,replacement windows

09/17/2012

I sent Juran Contruction Services an email requesting an estimate for some patio work that I was going to have done in the future. Brian Juran the owner replied to my email in a timely fashion and he set up an appointment to come to my home and take measurements. A couple of days later I received a detailed estimate via email with everything spelled out clearly. Good Job.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate and received one in a very timely fashion. He came and took measurements and answered all of my questions.

Category flooring contractor,replacement windows

•Kitchen & Bath •Window & Door •Carpentry •Painting •Drywall •Trim •Plumbing •Electrical •Heating, Cooling & Ductwork •Tile - Kitchen, Bath and Exterior •Fences - Wood, Vinyl, Wrought Iron •Masonry - Cement, Concrete, Brickwork, Walls •Landscaping & Exterior Lighting •Pool & Spa

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal