JOSE'S GARDEN SERVICE

With Angi since October 2005

Hye Turf Designs landscaping and kitchens

We Provide All Solutions under one roof! With nearly 17 years of experience serving customers in the valley, Hye Turf Designs, Inc., is the solution for all your LANDSCAPE and KITCHEN design needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service. We strive to develop a lasting relationships so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. There is no project is to small or to big, all our designs DONE BY ME ((( HUTCH ))) Installations are done by true subcontractors under HYE TURF DESIGNS supervision, licensed and insured. Satisfaction guaranteed! I chose to work in this industry because I began my career working for several large companies, at which I realized the significant cost of landscaping and designing kitchens. Considering how expensive these were for homeowners, I decided to open up my own designing company to provide eco-friendly landscaping and kitchen design at a much lower price. I vowed to provide only the best customer service and care to keep my clients satisfied. We started in this industry in 2004. We describe our business as Rooted in the community. HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS? THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. WORKING WITH ALL THE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION WORKING WITH LARGE COMMUNITIES ( H.O.A. ) WORKING WITH PET OWNERS AND KINDER GARDENS WORKING WITH SENIOR CITIZEN COMMUNITY

Sculptured Gardens Alive

In business since 1986 we have been creating custom landscapes tailored to each customer's needs and lifestyle. With special emphasis on climate appropriate gardens we have made vibrant plantings the focal point of our work. As a family owned and driven landscape company we keep our standards high in everything we do . We especially take pride in the close communication we maintain with our clients during the work and long after completion. A personally operated, tightly coordinated landscape company with four employees. We are licensed California contractors: C27-868753.

YS Remodeling & Design

Y.S. Remodeling & Design is a licensed one-stop-shop for all your home renovations, starting from the design of your projects to the completion of it. With over 20 years of experience, the company remains a family based business, allowing us to dedicate all of our attention to our clients. We offer our customers a variety of cost effective solutions, including but not limited to, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, interior remodeling, painting, roofing, windows, pavers and concrete, patio covers, artificial turf and much more. At Y.S. Remodeling & Design, we are dedicated to executing all of our projects using top quality materials, outstanding workmanship, and excellent customer service. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and constantly carry an on-going relationship with you. Home renovation projects should be fun experiences, not just leaving you with an updated home, but also with another friend that you can rely on for all your future needs and advice. Most of all, we take pride in our direct contractor to home owner relationship, leaving no middle man in between. Give us a call today, and allow us to start that relationship with you!

12/15/2005

Jose takes care of my lawn for my house, and my rental house every other week. He mows the lawn, trims, and bags up the leftover grass, and sweeps away the loose debris. He is dependable, polite, shows up on time, and does an excellent job. The lawn looks great, and Jose is a wonderful gardener. I have recommended him to other people.

Description of Work
Maintains my lawn for my house, and my rental house.

Category lawn service

10/12/2005

HE IS FLEXIBLE AND DOES THINGS WE ASK AND DON'T ASK HIM TO DO. HE IS FRIENDLY AND KIND, NOT TO MENTION KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE IS PRETTY TIDY. HE PUTS EVERYTHING IN A GREEN YARD WASTE BIN WHEN HE IS DONE.

Description of Work
IT IS GENERAL LAWN CARE.

Category lawn service