Impression Auto Salon

Auto Detailing
Boats
Auto Glass
Car Washes

Our auto salon offers complete Auto ,Truck, & Motorcycle Paint Protection Film and CQuartz Ceramic Coating Services. We specialize in Classics, Luxury Vehicles & High End Performance Cars. Have the Professionals at Impression Auto Salon Correct & Protect your vehicle painted surfaces. We are a Premiere Authorized CQuartz Finest Installer here in California. We also custom cut all our Paint Protection Films In house. Every car is different and we have the tools to do it right. Serving the Greater Los Angeles Area, Located in Santa Clarita. Call for your personalized appointment today!...

Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire

Never Clean Your Carpets With Soap Again. Zerorez (as in zero residue) cleans better, dries faster and stays cleaner longer. No crunchy carpet, no re-appearing stains and safe for children, pets and the environment. Carpet, rugs, upholstery, tile, stone and hardwood. Create a clean, healthy and residue-free home with Zerorez at your side.

Offers by Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire on Angi
Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops began in Lake Tahoe, Nevada with the business model of doing it right! This family business has grown and is now covers area in California and Nevada. We are vertically integrated by owning the chemical company Organic Cleaning Compounds and the truck mount company Fox Truck Mounts which have been around since the 50's and are leading in the industry. This allows us to always have the best equipment running at its peak performance in order to do the best job possible. This also allows us to know exactly what is going into the fully organic cleaning compounds that we use to clean your carpet, floors and upholstery to know they are safe and effective! Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Carpet Cops on Angi
Zerorez Los Angeles/Ventura

Offers by Zerorez Los Angeles/Ventura on Angi

05/19/2015

2005 Honda Pilot with leather interior. Getting ready to take cross country trip and wanted to get a good detailing done prior to travel. What we got was an "over the top" auto detailing by Brian. He buffed/polished out the scrapes, scratches. Did a wax and sealant. Reconditioned the headlights. The interior leather and carpets cleaned and conditioned - spotless/look like new. The interior and ext...

Description of Work
Auto Detailing - Interior leather/carpets/trim. Exterior buff/polish/wax/sealant. Headlight lens oxidation treatment.

Category boat sales

05/19/2015

2005 Honda Pilot with leather interior. Getting ready to take cross country trip and wanted to get a good detailing done prior to travel. What we got was an "over the top" auto detailing by Brian. He buffed/polished out the scrapes, scratches. Did a wax and sealant. Reconditioned the headlights. The interior leather cleaned and conditioned. The interior and exterior trim looks brand new. Exterior ...

Description of Work
Auto detailing - exterior buffing/polishing/wax/sealant. Interior carpeting and trim, leather cleaned/conditioned Headlight lenses oxidation reconditioned.

Category auto detailing

07/12/2011

I called Impressions on a Sunday and they scheduled me for Tuesday morning. I was blown away by how much time and attention to detail was put into the work. I highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
I just got a detail on my boat and I don't think it has looked this good since the day it left the factory 9 years ago. I have had several details done by "mobile detailers" and there really is NO comparison. I am amazed at how meticulous and thorough he was. He took every single item out of the boat and cleaned inside every locker, knook and cranny. I was also blown away by Brian's knowledge of boat detailing. It is hard to believe he can make money with the amount of equipment he brings along with him. If you want your boat/car to look as good as it possibly can use Impressions Auto Care. I am going to schedule them to do a detail once per ski season and once every time I go out.

Category auto detailing,upholstery cleaning,boat sales,pressure washing,car washes,buffing & polishing,auto glass

07/05/2011

I contacted Brian on a Wednesday, and he was at my place on a Thursday, bright and early. For an amazing $240, I had a complete detail of my 2005 Mazda MPV minivan - y'know the type, the one that has had twins essentially LIVING in it since August of 2005? Oh man, all those cracker crumbs, and drink stains. Indentations in the leather seats, the tracks of the seats were so plugged up with pens and...

Description of Work
Company owner Brian detailed my minivan - interior, exterior, engine - and also restored my headlights.

Category auto detailing

Auto detailing, headlight restoration, wheel repair, painless dent removal, window tinting, new vehicle protection packages, lease return packages, interior details, exterior detailing, paint repair, water spot removal, sap removal, overspray removal, taillight tinting, vehicle care plans, and more!

Boats in the water, hazardous material clean up, and our car washes are for VIP clients only.