ETA Drywall

Founded 2002 •

25715 Mountain Pass Rd

Newhall, CA 91321

ETA Drywall, Inc., has more than 20 years of experience and provides residential and commercial services. Whether your project is new construction, improvement or remodel, we have the most reliable and qualified construction team to manage and control your project. ETA Drywall has the experience to manage virtually any project, thus saving the customer time and money. ETA Drywall maintains the philosophy of committing to superior quality and excellent customer service. We make it our priority to complete your project on time and on budget. Contact us for a free estimate at competitive rates at (818) 381-1101 ...

drywall (31)interior painting (7)house painting (1)

01/22/2020

Not very well the worker were great and clean . I spoke to owner directly and told him that i need drywall and paint repair after a slab leak in my home . after i had paid him 2,000 in cash for repairs he added another 1,600 for paint and some molding. i had some molding on hand for my master bathroom and closet that i bought myself. small amount that he bought for two small closets. a small area ...

Description of Work
I spoke to owner told him in detail what i needed .

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Review for ETA Drywall  - 25715 Mountain Pass Rd, Newhall, CA - 38343044

Yes when we spoke you stated everything that you needed done: Drywall, paint/molding. I quoted you for drywall based on pictures you sent me and clearly stated via phone that I could NOT quote paint until I see it in person. When proposal was sent via email, it was clear that proposal was for DRYWALL only, paint wasn’t included and it was reiterated in the email that I’d quote you for paint on dry...

01/13/2020

The work was done professionally, cleanly and efficiently in a timely manner. I would hire this person for another project without hesitation. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
installed, taped, muddled, finished and painted a drywall ceiling in our kitchen.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we value your feedback!

08/16/2019

They did a great job on my kitchen drywall, they promised 3-4 days and got it done in 3. The price was good and the work was excellent. There are three things: speed, affordability, and quality, and they say you can typically only get two out of three, but I feel like I got all three so I am happy and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen Drywall

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Customer satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to hearing from you for your next project.

07/23/2019

I’ve found myself needing drywall repair caused by water damage and I went with Manuel and his crew for a second time. They’re all just a punctual, responsible, and reliable as Manuel. I can’t say enough good thing about ETA DRYWALL INC. Search no more they are the BEST when it comes to quality.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Thank you! We’re happy to help you complete your project on time and on budget without minimizing quality.

07/22/2019

I but a deal at your site for $100.00 for 2 hrs of drywall repair. that was the deal. I call this company to se un appointment . the owner answer and said to send him photos of the job. so I send it to him. he answer was the that was the complete deal that I didn't read the details. so why he put a deal and refused to it . don't understand. is unprofessional.

Description of Work
repair a hump in the drywall

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

When you contacted me I explained how the deals work and told you I need pictures. Once I received the pictures, I called you twice but you never answered. At that point there was nothing we could’ve done. We hope in the future you give us an opportunity.

07/02/2019

This is a first rate outfit, we are very impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and judgement. This area of the house has gone from a bombed-out appearance to like new construction. What a transformation! Manuel's crew are a positive energy field.

Description of Work
Walls in two bedrooms and a hallway were in very bad shape from a rewire and bad wallpaper.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Hope your enjoying your new space.

06/04/2019

I would like to thank Manuel and his team over ETA for all the work they did on our new construction. Manuel was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process of work which was completed on my property. There are very few companies in this industry that delivery high quality work, speed and reasonable pricing and ETA is one of those companies. I highly recommend reaching out to...

Description of Work
Drywall Entire New Construction

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

05/08/2019

Great, Manuel is very nice and professional, He was very eager to get the work done and he was SOOO fast, loved it.

Description of Work
Ceiling Hole Patch

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

Thank you for your business!

04/23/2019

Manuel & his crew did an outstanding job. He was prompt every day, was responsive to my calls & answered all my questions along the way. Thank you very much Manuel.

Description of Work
Drywall installed in my den & living room & insulation was installed where needed.

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

It was a pleasure doing business & hope you keep us in mind for future projects

03/02/2019

Manuel did a great job on converting my garage into a well insulated sound proofed room. He was reasonabke and very conscientious to keep my cost down. He even put in new lighting and storage space in the ceiling on his own dime. I highly recommended ETA, look no more, these guys know what they're doing.

Description of Work
Drywall, insulate garage

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Thank you, We appreciate your feedback.

Metal Frame, Drywall Installation, Drywall Finish, Hand Texture, Spray Texture, T-Bar Ceiling, Popcorn Removal, Fire Proof, New Patches, Skim Coat, and many more