ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETE

Newhall, CA 91322

LICENCE 511400....

07/22/2017

Christine B.

Work was completed in 2 days by a professional crew. Both myself and the next door neighbor were satisfied with the end result. Almost 2 years have passed and the fence is solid and the gates are aligned with no sagging.

Description of Work
2 years ago All Star replaced a common wood fence with vinyl, 3 gates and poured new concrete sidewalks. The owner Chris' suggestions were helpful and resulted in a better finished project.

Category concrete repair, fencing

04/09/2017

Cathy D.

Would trust them with any work on my property. Chris is accommodating to the client's schedule and needs.

Description of Work
Wrought Iron Fence repair.Fixed a gate that opened into the property after wind damage. Work was done quickly and with it merged well into the wrought iron already there. They have done vinyl fence work (super job) ($14,500) but great job.

Category wrought iron

10/20/2016

Douglas M.

All Star did an excellent job with this project. It involved excavating around a patio area and installing about 150 ft. of masonry block walls. Chris of All Star was very responsive and easy to work with. He made some excellent suggestions to improve on the design. The crew came exactly when they said they would and finished when expected. We were extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
Construction of masonry block garden walls.

Category concrete repair, masonry

08/24/2016

Melvin J.

Chris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on.

Description of Work
Removal of old Flagstone and installation of 500 sq. ft. of pavers and completion of retaining wall started by previous owners.

Category masonry

06/23/2016

Cathy D.

Description of Work
HE did a comprehensive look over the job and followed up with a clear and fair bid. He worked within our schedule and his employees were polite and they did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.

05/18/2016

Mary S.

Description of Work
Installed four hand rails in three locations allowing for easier entry and egress into and out of house of my 94 year old father.

02/29/2016

Andrew N.

All Star Fencing were great. Very professional and helpful in coordinating a dividing fence with my next door neighbor who I shared the cost with. I would use them again, but I probably won't have to because I have a nice new Vinyl fence with beautiful gates.

Description of Work
fencing, gate doors, concrete work.

Category concrete repair, fencing

10/02/2015

nathaniel W.

welded 4 support base for my wrought iron fence..Fixedbroken brick cap at the bsae of my fence.

Description of Work
repaired my fence

Category fencing, masonry

08/16/2015

scott M.

He showed up on time, was professional and gave a detailed quote.

Description of Work
Quote for building a block wall with wrought iron fence on top

Category fencing, masonry

04/20/2015

Peter C.

Great job, everything done on time, at budget, and with great quality. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Installed Electric gate and fixed some fencing.

11/09/2014

Mary S.

Work went exactly as planned. Workmen showed up on time, completed the work on schedule and left the work site clean There were no and quot;surpriseand quot; charges.

Description of Work
1. Replaced a redwood gate and installed a secure post to stabilize the fence 2. Re-positioned and repaired a second redwood gate which was improperly built by another contractor

10/16/2014

Michael H.

They were excellent, They work very accurately, very thorough

Description of Work
They installed a gate

08/26/2014

Jackie M.

Romuald came out and took measurements and a description of what I wanted. He was very courteous and attentive. He promptly sent an estimate. After confirming we wanted his company to do the job there was great communication via email on times and process. The workers came out and were very thoughtful and courteous. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Put in custom trim wrought iron fence and gate in front of house.

05/11/2014

Maury B.

Work went as defined by our agreement. Work was completed in one day.

Description of Work
Welded a break in my wrought iron fence and reset the masonry supporting it.

10/29/2013

Diane B.

I really like him. I have known Chris for a long time. He has worked for me on several different occasions. He has always been very good and his crew is terrific. I love his crew. They clean up everything. They are very respectful of my property and stuff. Chris is a good guy. His prices have always been very reasonable. He came out and he did exactly what I wanted him to do. He gave me a good price. My fence blew down and he came out immediately to put up a temporary fence because I have a pool. I called him and he was out here within 2 hrs. He picked up a temporary fence and put that up. He came out and gave me the price for fixing the fence. Then I had him go ahead and fix another side of the fence that had blown down too. He was very good about taking care of everything right away for me. He was great. I have some other projects that I like for him to do in the future. I just have to save some money for him. I have recommended him to many people. He has done several jobs in our neighborhood.

Description of Work
All Star Fences & Concrete did my vinyl fence just recently. I didn't have the whole yard done. They only did two sides. They have done my fence before.

10/12/2013

Scott B.

Very well done. Implemented exactly as planned. Brick work is especially nice. There was no skimping on the quality of this work.

Description of Work
Entryway remodel. Remove prior walkway, remove old tree and stump/roots. New curved concrete walkway, masonry work in entryway, masonry borders in driveway, raised planters, underground drainage to street. Ornamental iron gate.

Category concrete repair, masonry

02/19/2013

Gary K.

I called Chris in the morning, and he showed up in the afternoon of the same day. He viewed the situation and came up with what I consider to be a fair price--after making several money-saving constructive comments on my original game plan. Chris and his crew showed up bright and early the next morning and completed the project--including cleanup--the same day. Chris and his crew were unfailingly polite. They knew what they were doing and they went at it with a vengeance. Their work quality was excellent. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with these folks (esp in contrast to some of the other contractors I've dealt with recently). I will definitely call All Star for any future fencing needs, and I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
I needed to have some gates fixed, toprail segments replaced, convert a 10' sliding gate into two 5' swingers, remove 60' of chain link--including concreted posts and horizontally buried chain link as well as normally installed chain link, and install wood fencing on approx 40' of chain link.

07/26/2011

Mary E C.

He came to look at the site and talk with me. He said he'd leave an estimate at the front door the next day. Two days later I called to ask for the estimate, and he said he'd run out of forms but would get it to me that day. I never got it or heard from him. I didn't bother calling again.

Description of Work
I never received the estimate. I made one call to remind him to submit the estimate, but that's my limit. Having to chase after someone for the estimate is a sign of poor professionalism. My time is valuable, too.

07/26/2010

Adam G.

Chris came in with the lowest bid, and was ready to start in a couple of days. It took 3 days total, and the fence came out looking great.

Description of Work
My neighbor and I were splitting the cost of replacement the wood fence between our backyards, which was complicated because to the steep hill that make up half of that property lines.

06/20/2007

Terri K.

There was no work performed. After waiting a week for them to come give a quote, they came. The guy seemed professional but not knowledgeable in the styles of chain link. When I requested something he didn't normally order, he tried to talk me into what he could easily get. It has been 2 weeks since the quote, and I'm still waiting...

Description of Work
A quote.

05/01/2007

RONALD C.

WE HAD GONE 50/50 WITH NEIGHBOR IN LATE 2006 TO REPLACE OLD WOOD FENCE BETWEEN OUR PROPERTY LINE WITH A NEW 6 FT. (6 INCH WIDE) BLOCK WALL. ALL STAR DID A GREAT JOB ON IT. WHEN THE APRIL WINDS DAMAGED THE REMAINING WOOD FENCE IN THE BACK OF OUR PROPERTY LINE WE CONTACTED CHRIS AND HE CAME BY WITHIN 2 DAYS AND GAVE US AN EST. (WHICH WE ACCEPTED). ON THE DATE PROMISED, HIS 2 MAN CREW ARRIVED. AS CAREFULLY AS THEY COULD (LEAST DAMAGE TO PLANTS, ETC.) THE REMOVED THE OLD 10 FT. WOOD FENCE AND THEN THE REMAINS OF THE (NORTHRIDGE QUAKE) DAMAGED OLD BLOCK WALL. THE TOTAL JOB WAS FINISHED WITHIN A FEW DAYS, RIGHT ON SCHEDULE. CHRIS WILL HEAR FROM US AGAIN WHEN WE'RE READY TO DO THE REMAINING PROPERTY LINE. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHRIS STILKE'S "ALL STAR FENCES and CONCRETE".

Description of Work
REMOVAL OF APRIL 2007 WIND DAMAGED 10 FT. WOOD FENCE & REMAINS OF OLD 4 IN. BLOCK WALL FROM REAR PROPERTY LINE. REPLACED IT WITH 6 IN. WIDE (6 FT. TALL) BLOCK WALL.

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Permagreen Landscaping

With over 35 years of experience in the landscaping industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. Perma Green Landscaping has been in business in the Ventura County and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have specialized in creating spaces for your family to enjoy for years to come. We pride ourselves with our work ethic and reliability to get the job to right the first time. We've helped hundreds of people with all their landscaping needs throughout the years. We have full service customers who've stayed with us from the beginning and we appreciate them. Once you give us a chance, you won't need to look any further for any of your landscaping projects. We are happy to assist you in creating the landscape of your dreams.

Offers by Permagreen Landscaping on Angi

FENCING & GATES. ORNAMENTAL IRON & CHAIN LINK. WOOD, PVC & VINYL. BLOCK WALLS. CONCRETE STAMPED & COLORED. MASONRY. BRICK. STONE. CONCRETE. POOL DECKS. PATIOS. SIDEWALKS. BRICK & ROCK & STONE. CUSTOM DESIGN. NEW INSTALLS & REPAIRS.