LIVINGSTON'S GRADING & PAVING

Founded 1964 • With Angi since June 2010

We have a small company of 14 employees. Payment is due upon completion....

Michael Bond Excavating

Carruth Home Solutions

Home repair, Heating and Air and more! Please review our website at www.chsforme.com to learn even more of our services! In addition to ANGIES LIST,, we are rated as a top pro contractor on another lead sites with over 150 each 5 star reviews between them. We are a full service residential HVAC and home repair company. HVAC / General Contracting Work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are a son and father team that has over 60 years of combined experience! Steve ( the dad) has an engineering background and takes special care that each project is done with the best results as possible. Judah, ( the son) is a perfectionist and a factory trained specialist who only insists that each project is done right the first time and that no corners are ever cut. We provide new HVAC installation /renovations for your home and perform General contract work for decking, dry rot repairs, doors, windows, siding, balconies and many other home repair services. We know that many technicians & contractors will "make things up" in order to try to get a sale. With that said, we offer a FREE SECOND OPINION. We make things understandable and easy. You have our word on it! Telephone Number: 916-256-7773

Pacific West Asphalt

We serve all of California. We are a family owned and operated. We offer residential and commercial services. We offer Military and Senior discounts.

Offers by Pacific West Asphalt on Angi

04/11/2018

Excellent job and a fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced culvert pipe and repaved driveway over new pipe

10/28/2017

Great. This company was able to work on the immediate needs and within our budget.

Description of Work
Patching an asphalt driveway.

08/12/2015

07/02/2015

Description of Work
never called back to look at project.

Category driveway pavers

Good afternoon [Member name removed], If you receive this message, we would definitely like to look at your driveway and provide you with an estimate. I cannot explain why you were never given a call back, but it is our policy to return phone calls within 4 business hours of receiving them. I hope that this mishap doesn't deter you from considering us, but we would love the opportunity to make it ...

04/14/2015

01/21/2015

Description of Work
Livingston did an outstanding job. They even took care of some additional ground work for no extra charge. The crew was not only very professional but all were extremely personable as well.

07/09/2014

Their quote was 25% lower than the other bidder. They completed the job as bid. And it looks perfect The driveway was graded and compacted, Gravel was added, graded, and compacted to 2" - 3". The Asphalt was added and rolled smooth. All of this was done inn one day by their highly professional crew. The attention to detail and constant measuring to assure a perfect job was really appreciated.

Description of Work
Livingston paved our dirt driveway with asphalt

05/07/2014

Never heard back, but I also did not take the time to call them back for info. The initial problem I was trying to solve was fixed in another way by my landlord. However, I still give Livingstone's an A for initial effort.

Description of Work
I called Livingston to see if they could seal my concrete garage floor. They mentioned they did not do that sort of work, but immediately asked for more information and said they would do some research on their end and get back to me with some ideas for other providers. That is what I call customer service! I was blown away that they initiated the offer for other vendors and I was extremely appreciative of the help!

10/15/2012

Livingstons initially gave me an estimate that was higher than I expected but were willing to negotiate price and scope of work to the point where I could afford it. They arrived on time, worked hard and long and did a lot of the little extras that made me glad I chose them. In particular, they spent a lot of time excavating boulders and removing a deep clay deposit (deeper than four feet) to ensu...

Description of Work
They cut and removed most of the old driveway, excavated to proper depth, and filled with quality bedding material, over which they poured a new asphalt drive to a depth of 4 inches or more, all properly graded. The job was complicated because of the steepness of the driveway and the fact that at the lowest level, it had to drain in three different directions to accommodate the apron of my garage and two different sub-surface drain pipes, all while dealing with flow down coming down the steep drive.

06/05/2012

They were on time. Everything was great. They were very nice people.

Description of Work
The asphalted a new driveway.

Category driveway pavers

We do new asphalt paving, paving repair and maintenance. This includes slurry seal, overlay, patch and striping. We also do chip and seal, grading, driveways, barn pads, roads and arenas. We build subdivision roadways, and underground excavation.

n/a