LARSON SIDING

With Angi since April 2006

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Offers by SHEcan2 on Angi
Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

Offers by Chriswell Home Improvements on Angi
California Energy Consultant Service

California Energy Consultant Service is one of the largest door and window replacement companies in Sacramento, CA. We cater to all your needs and concerns by offering you superior quality windows and doors. Choose the best from our wide selection of Sacramento windows, doors and siding to give your existing residential or commercial space a new and improved look. Our foundation is based on honesty, integrity, and the commitment to a job worthy of repeat business and referrals. We strive to serve all our clients with the finest quality replacement doors, windows and siding. At California Energy Consultant Service, we understand your requirements and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. By installing our stylish and ergonomically viable windows and doors, you can drastically improve the appearance of your home or office. We take pride in being the best window replacement company in Sacramento, helping you to increase your property value and save money on your energy costs. Here at California Energy Consultant Service, we have been providing outstanding products and services to the Sacramento area for nearly 30 years. Our highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to matching the right products to your needs, and making sure that the job is done on time and on budget. We are highly committed to helping our customers get the best possible services so that they get value for their hard-earned money. It is our firm belief that our customers are our most important assets, and that’s why we look forward to building a long-term relationship with you. We are proud to say that our client base is full of referrals and repeat business. For years, we have consistently maintained an excellent reputation in the Sacramento door and window replacement industry, and we continue to deliver highly dependable products and services. California Energy Consultant Service - Address: 11367 Trade Center Dr Ste 115, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Tel: (916) 852-8132

08/23/2006

My overall experience was a nightmare. I was blamed for checking the license validation, not apologized to for being deceived, and then when we worked it out where a local siding company was going to allow Karl Larson to do the work anyway under their license as one of their employees and I agreed to that to give him the business, I never got a thank you either. In fact, each time he did something...

Description of Work
8/23/06, I contracted with Larson Siding to have my garage dry rot removed and fixed, then vinyl siding installed over it. After signing the contract, I learned the contractor's license had expired. I was given a different business card before signing the contract and that license number was valid, then after I signed the contract, I was given one with Larson Siding's license number which I promptly checked, and I discovered that it was suspended months ago and Karl Larson was still soliciting business and writing up contracts under it. So naturally I couldn't hire him under an expired license. He called and asked if I would consider hiring him under another company who he also worked for, so after I called them and confirmed he did work for them, I agreed so he would get the work. It wasn't about his ability as a craftsman, it was about the expired license. Unfortunately, it didn't go very smoothly after that at all.

Category contractors,siding

04/27/2006

IT WAS AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND I HAVE TO MY NEIGHBOR. I THOUGHT HIS WORK WAS EXCELLENT. OUR SIDING LOOKS GREAT. HIS DEMEANOR IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HE IS VERY KIND.

Description of Work
THEY PUT SIDING ON THE HOUSE.

Category siding

04/27/2006

I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE VERY EXPENSIVE. THEY WERE NEVER ON TIME. THEY KEPT CALLING ME ASKING FOR MORE WORK AND TRYING TO SAY THAT I OWED THEM MONEY.

Description of Work
THEY PUT NEW SIDING ON MY HOUSE,

Category siding