Cal-Rox Roofing Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

We at Cal-Rox Roofing Inc, are proud to be family owned and opperated. With more then 25 years of roofing experience we have gained the trust and loyalty of our customers. Honesty, safety and True Workmanship are how we run our business. We want to provide every customer with the best products and services available. Therefore we only work with the best....

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi
Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning, Inc

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning is a professional window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company in the greater sacramento area. We currently have 7 full-time Technicians and are a family owned and operated business. We usually do not use subcontractors. We are licensed through the city of Rancho Cordova with business license # 306050 and special business license # 306051. We offer 10% off for first time Angie's List members whose services total $199 or more. The manager of the company is the 2005 national banjo champion! Award winning. You can get an instant online quote by going to our website and clicking on clicking on "Instant Online Quote" at the top of the page .

06/29/2019

Very well. Done in about thirty minutes. Cleaned dirty valleys and rain gutters.

Description of Work
Cracked under tile

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

05/17/2017

Very good. They actually returned my call. Promptly. Other "roofing repair specialists" in our area did not even bother to return my phone call. That's an "A" right there for responsiveness. Other roofing companies only want to put on new roofs...big money. Cal-Rox specializes in repairing and maintaining concrete tile roofs. Once maintenance is done correctly, the roof will last a long time. Fair...

Description of Work
A leak in my concrete tile roof.

02/22/2017

Very pleased with service.

Description of Work
Fixed broken, loose, slipping tiles; cleaned valleys, installed new valley metal; replaced dry-rotted barge board; removed debris. Found several places where there were leaks, replaced under-layment. Fortunately no inside leaks, glad to have it done b/4 the heavy rains.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

12/03/2015

Description of Work
There was a leak in my roof and was leaking in to my home. Thecame out the day I called ad replaced the tiles and fix the issue that day and did not charge me excessively. I thought it was a reasonable price for an immediate job. Great communication, excellent work, on time, clean, knowledgeable, A +.

12/01/2015

He called me back immediately and came out to my home that day and fixed my roof. Easy for him, stressful for me but not after contacting him. He had it done in no time - knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The price was not outrageous for an emergency call. Would HIGHLY recommend Cal Rox (I rarely say that ;-)

Description of Work
Fix leak in the roof. Was leaking in to the home so it was an emergency.

Re-roofing, Roofing Inspections, Roof Service & Maintenance, Gutter Maintenance, New Construction & Remodels.