Advanced Cleaning Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2009

4.3

We are a family owned business that provides an A+ Service to our clients. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. Our Services include: Dryer Vent and Air duct Cleaning, Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning Services. We have over 18 years of experience and if you want more proof of our qualifications, check out our ratings on Yelp. We are an A+ Company with BBB....

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi
Solution Facility Services

We are Solution Facility Services, the premium facility and home cleaning and maintenance service company of the Sierra Foothills. We specialize in Window Detailing and Power Washing, including Gum Removal, Graffiti Removal, Grease and Oil Cleanup, Solar Panel Washing and much more. We have served the restaurants and commercial businesses of the eastern Sacramento valley for 3 decades and keep the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction that we have had since the beginning in our residential services. Don’t be left to wonder if you’ll get a quality job at a fair price, or if you’re dealing with an honest company. Choose Solution for your next project and see why our customers choose us again and again.

American West Window Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/10/2013

Let's just say that the owner did everything that he could do so that we would have a good experience. Initially we had some problems with them but the owner was fantastic and it worked out pretty well in the end. I wouldn't say problem, I mean the owner was fantastic and she went out of her way to make sure that we had a good experience. The woman that first came out i think it was one of her ver...

Description of Work
Advanced Cleaning Services provided me with house cleaning services.

Category house cleaning

03/08/2012

They said it would be dust free, and it was not. Because of this I probably won't hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned out our ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

Hello Member, my name is Victoria and we can be reached at 650 369-4320. I wanted to let you know that ACS - Advanced Cleaning Services show no record of doing Air duct Cleaning at this address. We are a 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed Company and would love to have addressed these issues with you if in fact we did the cleaning. I believe you have us confused with another company.

03/10/2011

It went very well. At first they were booked up, but when I told them I had a specific date that it needed to be done by they were able to accommodate me. They were punctual, their price is very reasonable and they were willing to return and redo the job for the same price if I was not completely satisfied. This proved to be unnecessary.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and upholstery on three bar stools.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/02/2009

The experience was wonderful. He did what he promised and was prompt. When he came, part if the job wasn t ready for him to do and he came back and did it. There is usually a minimum charge for that and he honored the original agreement. The work was very well done.

Description of Work
They did some duct cleaning for me. It went really well.

Category air duct cleaning

Carpet, Air Duct, Upholstery, Area Rug & Dryer Vent Cleaning. Stain & odor removal, 3M scotchguard & dupont teflon carpet & upholstrey protectors & carpet deodorizing.

We don't do carpet stretching & dying.

Check, Visa, MasterCard