The Demolition Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2010

We are full service demolition contractor that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!...

American Junk Haulers

We provide quality and affordable hauling services. Give us a call for a free estimate.

HomePro Green Remodeling

Home Pro Green Remodeling is a family owned general contractor company specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodels. With 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on our unbeatable quality, customer service, and prices. Our mission is to make your dream house come to life.

Dave Hilton Construction

A father son company that has been remodeling in the Thousand Oaks/Westlake area since 1999.

10/23/2019

His was so much easier than I expected because Mark is such a pro. He called me within an hour from when I requested a quote. He went to the location and sent me his fair estimate to complete the job. On the morning of the job he beat me to the location where I found his crew setting up. The job was to demolish an old deck and haul it away. His team did a great job. I enjoyed working with The Demolition Company, so much I wish I had something else to tackle.

Description of Work
Demolition and hauling

Category excavators,hauling services

Thank you for the review and the job, good luck with the sale!

10/04/2019

It was perfect. They were quick. They were safe. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did the demolition.

Category excavators

Thank you [Member Name Removed], looking forward to the next project.

10/01/2019

Major demolition project on a residential home. All roofs taken off roof framing, all stucco and drywall removed down to bare studs.

Description of Work
N/A

Category hauling services,home remodeling,sunrooms

Thanks [Member Name Removed], looking forward to the next project.

03/12/2019

Mark was honest and efficient. He came out right away to give me a reasonable price and said he could start immediately. His crew was fast, clean, and professional. He was also flexible with small changes I had for the project. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
demolish patio cover and concrete in backyard

Category hauling services,sunrooms,mudjacking

06/14/2014

This has been an excellent experience so far! Mark and crew are wonderful! They take care of everything with a smile! As soon as we are ready for the next phase they will return to demo out the rest of the house.

Description of Work
demolished patios, concrete in large amounts

06/02/2014

Mark was AWESOME! The house was being flipped for a TV show, and there were all kinds of added challenges associated with having cameras on and around them, a ll of which the guys handled with patience, grace, and a great attitude! The location was also a challenge since the house had a sloped driveway and no yard to speak of and was up a bumpy, narrow, dead-end street.

Description of Work
Mark and his team did major demolition on the inside and outside of a house, including walls, closets, thick ceramic flooring, and tons of stone facade.

05/19/2014

They were flexible in coming on short notice, showed up as expected, did the work on budget and left the work area spotless. This is the second project we've had Mark and his team do for us and I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Instant Demolition came and removed an old cement planter as well as the stucco box around an outside electrical panel.

04/14/2014

Mark and his crew arrived on time and were incredibly professional and knowledgable - exactly what you hope for when hiring a contractor to come into your home. He kept me updated on progress throughout the day, finished on time, and made sure to clean up. Overall, he was fantastic to work with! Very pleasant, reliable and gave incredible service. I was so thankful to find such a quality contractor! I cannot recommend him high enough. I can't recommend him high enough and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Removed brick fireplace and drywall in family room.

04/07/2014

Mark and his team of two guys were quick and efficient with the demo and clean up. Mark was extremely personable and was committed to the price he quoted. I would definitely call on them again when it comes time to redo my garage (which is currently a poorly boarded up car port).

Description of Work
- Removed a 10' x 20' (rough dimensions) patio cover attached to the house - Removed a steel spiral staircase attached to said patio cover that led to a second story landing - Removed a very small concrete ramp attached to the patio slab - Removed more than 120 cinder blocks used as a retaining wall for planters

03/13/2014

Mark and his crew showed up a few minutes before the promised time and got right to work. They were fast, efficient and left the space in immaculate condition. In addition, they did an excellent job of preserving the stucco that the structure had previously been attached to. I would use Instant Demolition again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a professional, courteous demolition company.

Description of Work
Instant Demolition came out and removed an old 10 X 12 structure behind my garage as well as a round cement table base from a back patio.

Category hauling services

Demolition, selective demolition, complete structure demolition

Check, PayPal