The Demolition Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2010

3062 Charlotte St

Newbury Park, CA 91320

We are full service demolition contractor that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention

12/19/2021

Avi C.

Awsome, Highly recommended! Professional, fair pricing, responsive, good communications, reliable, on schedule, dependable, trustworthy, honest, fast, efficient, above and beyond. We hired Mark to demolish and clean up a large dilapidated wood structure on the back of our property. Mark delivered everything as promised: from showing up on time to the initial appointment, to starting the job on schedule, demolishing and cleaning up, finishing quickly, and even doing some extra cleanup. He also found my weird sense of humor funny! What else can you ask for?

Description of Work
Demolish a large dilapidated structure

Category excavators

10/23/2019

Jerry G.

His was so much easier than I expected because Mark is such a pro. He called me within an hour from when I requested a quote. He went to the location and sent me his fair estimate to complete the job. On the morning of the job he beat me to the location where I found his crew setting up. The job was to demolish an old deck and haul it away. His team did a great job. I enjoyed working with The Demolition Company, so much I wish I had something else to tackle.

Description of Work
Demolition and hauling

Category excavators, hauling services

Thank you for the review and the job, good luck with the sale!

10/04/2019

Leonard B.

It was perfect. They were quick. They were safe. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did the demolition.

Category excavators

Thank you [Member Name Removed], looking forward to the next project.

10/01/2019

Jed H.

Major demolition project on a residential home. All roofs taken off roof framing, all stucco and drywall removed down to bare studs.

Description of Work
N/A

Category hauling services, home remodeling, sunrooms

Thanks [Member Name Removed], looking forward to the next project.

03/12/2019

Desere K.

Mark was honest and efficient. He came out right away to give me a reasonable price and said he could start immediately. His crew was fast, clean, and professional. He was also flexible with small changes I had for the project. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
demolish patio cover and concrete in backyard

Category hauling services, sunrooms, mudjacking

06/14/2014

Kathleen J.

This has been an excellent experience so far! Mark and crew are wonderful! They take care of everything with a smile! As soon as we are ready for the next phase they will return to demo out the rest of the house.

Description of Work
demolished patios, concrete in large amounts

06/02/2014

Katie S.

Mark was AWESOME! The house was being flipped for a TV show, and there were all kinds of added challenges associated with having cameras on and around them, a ll of which the guys handled with patience, grace, and a great attitude! The location was also a challenge since the house had a sloped driveway and no yard to speak of and was up a bumpy, narrow, dead-end street.

Description of Work
Mark and his team did major demolition on the inside and outside of a house, including walls, closets, thick ceramic flooring, and tons of stone facade.

05/19/2014

Tracie J.

They were flexible in coming on short notice, showed up as expected, did the work on budget and left the work area spotless. This is the second project we've had Mark and his team do for us and I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Instant Demolition came and removed an old cement planter as well as the stucco box around an outside electrical panel.

04/14/2014

lawrence M.

Mark and his crew arrived on time and were incredibly professional and knowledgable - exactly what you hope for when hiring a contractor to come into your home. He kept me updated on progress throughout the day, finished on time, and made sure to clean up. Overall, he was fantastic to work with! Very pleasant, reliable and gave incredible service. I was so thankful to find such a quality contractor! I cannot recommend him high enough. I can't recommend him high enough and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Removed brick fireplace and drywall in family room.

04/07/2014

Christopher L.

Mark and his team of two guys were quick and efficient with the demo and clean up. Mark was extremely personable and was committed to the price he quoted. I would definitely call on them again when it comes time to redo my garage (which is currently a poorly boarded up car port).

Description of Work
- Removed a 10' x 20' (rough dimensions) patio cover attached to the house - Removed a steel spiral staircase attached to said patio cover that led to a second story landing - Removed a very small concrete ramp attached to the patio slab - Removed more than 120 cinder blocks used as a retaining wall for planters

03/13/2014

Tracie J.

Mark and his crew showed up a few minutes before the promised time and got right to work. They were fast, efficient and left the space in immaculate condition. In addition, they did an excellent job of preserving the stucco that the structure had previously been attached to. I would use Instant Demolition again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a professional, courteous demolition company.

Description of Work
Instant Demolition came out and removed an old 10 X 12 structure behind my garage as well as a round cement table base from a back patio.

10/14/2013

David W.

This is a terrific demolition company. Instant Demolition quoted me a fair price, had a great attitude, cleaned up everyday, and followed through on everything promised. Mark, the guy who comes out to quote you, is on the job every single day. Babysitting not required with this crew. The things you ask for, get done in the way you wanted it done - period. If there is such a thing as finesse in demolition, Mark and his team have got it. They took great care to minimize any damage to the surrounding stucco, siding, and concrete. At the end of every day, they always cleaned up the work site which I appreciated very much. A very positive experience overall. I high recommend Instant Demolition.

Description of Work
Demolish and haul away patio cover.

Category excavators, hauling services, sunrooms

10/02/2013

Patrick M.

Great job, on time and punctual!

Description of Work
Mark was excellent...removed a detached patio cover and gate and did a great job! I would recommend him and and have future work for him.

Category hauling services, sunrooms

08/06/2012

Thomas Z.

Marvelously. Called Mark, he gave me an estimate, and they started the demo the following day. They worked solid every day for 4 days to complete all the demo, which included a great deal of jackhammering up concrete. Hauled away all the trash. His team responded well to additional demo items, and even came back afterwards at the last minute, after 5 pm to do some extra demo the framer needed the following day. After the initial demo, I've since hired his crew back to pick up some additional demolition material. Great job, I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Demo'd 4 bathrooms and an indoor spa.

Category hauling services, home remodeling, mudjacking