RANDY WITT CONSTRUCTION, INC.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2007

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #401873....

Mike Castellano Drywall

Castellano Drywall has been in business over 40 years. We are a local family owned and operated business that takes great pride in our excellent reputation for always offering the highest quality work at reasonable prices. No job is too small, from minor drywall repairs to custom-built homes, we cover it all.

Clark Drywall Inc.

With a repertoire ranging from large scale remodels and additions, to multi-million dollar custom homes, to commercial office spaces and industrial buildings, Clark Drywall is extremely familiar with all aspects of the construction industry. Since being founded in 1995, Clark Drywall has completed projects all over the Southern and Northern California area. We specialize in Acoustic Ceiling Removal for furnished and unfurnished homes with an average turnaround time of one day. We also work with all phases of drywall such as but not limited to: commercial, steel stud, new construction/ remodels/wall repair and have the capability to match ANY wall texture. We are specialists devoted to each aspect of our work, with our primary goal being to ensure quality to the customer. No job to big or small! Clark Drywall is capable of fulfilling the most aggressive project timetables. Our experienced management team has many years of drywall industry experience. Clark Drywall’s workers are highly-trained, dedicated, experienced and committed to safety. Our company mission is to serve our customers with a superior level of service, professionalism and management on every project. BBB Accredited We service Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties.

Total Construction and Remodeling Inc.

Total Construction and Remodeling Inc is locally owned and operated for nearly 35 years. We area a family business run by an experienced General Contractor with years of industry experience in Remodeling, Landscaping and Hardscaping, Decking, Fencing, Flooring, Handyman projects and More! Most importantly we know how to make our clients my number 1 priority. I like to work individually with each client to fully understand their goals and the vision they have for their projects, and in turn I get the satisfaction of knowing my client is happy and I performed the work to turn their ideas into reality. This along with my passion for my line of work is what keeps me motivated every day. Call us for a Free Estimate

Offers by Total Construction and Remodeling Inc. on Angi

05/05/2010

I delayed the project but I was very impressed. He was very good and he followed up. He was very courteous, he was prompt, and he was on time. He got back to me within a short time with the estimate. We had a time scheduled but I had to delay it because the roof wasn?t done yet.

Description of Work
I had a hole in my ceiling because of a roof leak and Randy Witt Construction gave me a bid to patch it.

02/11/2008

Originally obtained Randy Witt construction from Angie's List, but cannot find category now. I manage a number of homeowner's associations and, after the initial project, have used him for most of the work needed by various associations. He is extremely good about showing up on time. He does the work in an efficient manner. His work appears to be top quality. He has shown willingness to work with ...

Description of Work
14 Utility doors removed and replaced. Included hauling away old doors.

04/07/2007

Very tidy, prompt, quiet and finished promptly.

Description of Work
Tape and finish drywall on walls and ceiling (did not scrape) bull nosed corners and screwed ceiling tight.

Category drywall

FULL SERVICE GENERAL CONTRACTING & DRYWALL. BUILD & DRYWALL CUSTOM HOMES, REMODELS, & TENANT IMPROVEMENTS. SPECIALIZING IN CONSTRUCTION OF HILLSIDE HOMES, COMMERCIAL TI'S, LOW VOLTAGE AND HOME THEATER SYSTEMS