Marzalek Hardwood Floors

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2012

Owner is on every job and completes all work. All areas of hardwood flooring from refinishing to installations....

MIKE PILLAR & SONS HARDWOOD

Mike Pillar and Sons is a family owned and operated business. We have been providing over 40+ years of "old fashioned" & modern hardwood floors to the West Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County areas. Most of our employees have been with the company for over 20 years. We have a field supervisor Michael Pillar, along with Mike (Owner) who promises the personal attention and service that each customer deserves. You can always call the office as well and speak to Wendy Pillar, who can help answer any questions that you may have.

Arbor Hardwood Floors

Arbor Hardwood Floors is a family-owned business specializing in custom wood floor coverings for your home. With over 15 years of experience serving the LA and Ventura County areas, you can trust our expert staff to provide the personal and professional service you deserve at a fair price. Whether it’s a minor repair, sand and refinish or brand new install we treat every job like it’s our own.

Offers by Arbor Hardwood Floors on Angi
Palazzo Floors

Palazzo Floors is certified by the National Wood Flooring Association as a professional in the wood flooring trade. This means that Palazzo Floors was physically trained and is more than qualified to do the most professional wood flooring installation.

Offers by Palazzo Floors on Angi

06/14/2018

It went very well indeed, and the floor is drop-dead gorgeous. A Casa Conejo home, built in 1964, it needed a bold uplift, and Mr. Marzalek's handling of the installation was superb. Prep was thorough and comprehensive, including furniture removal. Installation of the "reference" flooring (the initial floor strips that determine the alignment of the entire remainder) was perfect, and I do know som...

Description of Work
I needed newly purchased solid bamboo flooring installed to replace my aging carpet in the living/dining area.

04/11/2018

Excellent. Sean Marzalek was easy to work with, explained the process, gave great value, kept the site clean and did a great job.

Description of Work
Refinish custom parquet floors with complex pattern

12/06/2015

I think that Sean is the best there is. He was able to refinish my 1980's engineered floor. The floor was coming up and the glue was brittle. I had some water damage where the boards needed to be replaced. Sean worked with me to find a great color. He sanded the floor, glued loose boards down and all of the grooves in between the boards. He did a flawless job on the floor and then re-did all the b...

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors and staircase

10/14/2015

Description of Work
Determine if my wood floors needed stripping and sealing. Felt he was honest and helped us with a solution that didn't cost us any money for his advice.

01/08/2015

Sean worked weekends to get our job done quickly. He takes pride in his work and the results exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

I work with anything to do with hardwood floors- all types of wood & prefinished to custom colors.