D-Fence Builders

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2010

Family owned local business. Quality Fencing since 2005....

Victory Builders Construction, Inc.

Victory Builders Construction is a residential and commercial contractor that specializes in Fences and Gates construction, Concrete construction, Masonry, and Landscaping. We are headquartered in Simi Valley, California and provide services to Ventura and Los Angelas County. With many years of experience in the construction business, we provide the most efficient and remarkable service for our client’s projects. We value all of our clients and make sure that they are always satisfied with the outcome of our work.

Finest Fence Inc

Finest Fence Inc. has been serving residents and business owners throughout Southern California for over two decades. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential fencing, using industry-leading materials to create the perfect solution for you. Each project constructed is specifically tailored to meet your needs at the best value for your investment. Whether you are a homeowner interested in adding a new dimension to your property, or a company looking for additional security, you can be confident that Finest Fence will go above and beyond your expectations and turn your visions to reality. Additional ph number- 818-498-0880

A Fencing Co.

Its easy. Good service. Low prices. Great work Young team with crew members in service for over 15 years. We take pride in our work and want your experience to be one of a kind with a good company that stands behind their work. We are here to help you make the best decision for your new fence! May it be wood, Chainlink, Vinyl, repair, or a custom jobs we are here with 15 years experience to help you weight out the best decision possible. 1.Contact us 2.Get a quote 3.Lets start Afencingco.com

06/12/2020

I was never contacted by them!

Description of Work
Two gates and two security screen doors

11/03/2017

Darren was on time for the estimate appointment. He took all the measurements, showed me samples and said it will take him a few days to get back to me with the estimate. After a week I called him, he said it is taking longer for the estimate. 2 weeks later I called again, and he said it will take more time. So far it has been a month and I still didn’t hear from him. No estimate yet.

Description of Work
We wanted to hire them to build a wrought iron double gate, simple design, the same one they built for my next door neighbor. We also wanted 2 vinyl gates and vinyl fence replaced.

04/01/2016

A storm blew down a large section of my backyard fence, the fence posts had rotted. I called 6 fence companies and got quotes for vinyl fence to replace the whole thing. D-Fence had the best bid and Darren sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I made a small down payment and the work got done. The fence was built in less than 6 hours and the old fence was hauled away, then I paid the bal...

Description of Work
Removed old fence and built a new vinyl fence.

Category fencing

Thanks for your review. I'm glad we were able to meet your needs. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Thanks again. Darren D Fence Builders

10/27/2015

Description of Work
I needed a 90 foot fence replaced, quick. Darren provided a very fair estimate the same day and scheduled the work for the following week. In two days, my new vinyl fence was complete. I highly recommend them!

Category fencing

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It was a pleasure to do the work for you and we appreciate it. Darren Hicks

09/14/2015

The gate is beautiful. We are very happy with the result. Darren was very professional. Provided a detailed quote. Answered my emails and returned my calls. He was very responsive to any concerns that came up.

Description of Work
Build and installed a custom gate

Category fencing,wrought iron

Thanks for reviewing our company. Glad we could do the gate work for you. Darren Hicks

Fencing - Wood, Custom & Standard Ornamental Iron, Vinyl, & Trex Composite