Curry's Home Repair

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

Prefers to be contacted by phone, (805) 498-7057....

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
Gv Construction & Design Inc.

Remodeling, new construction, additions and renovations

KN Remodeling & Supplies Inc

Family owned and operated, KN remodeling is dedicated to the highest customer satisfaction, providing quality home improvement while giving you best value for your money. How? By meeting our goals of personal trust, professional management and quality workmanship in a timely manner. Thanks to a super team of planner and designers, we have what it takes to bring your project from concept to completion in a fashion that insures the in quality, durability and beauty.

08/31/2015

Category handyman service

07/21/2014

Too many jobs to mention - He is the BEST!!!!

Description of Work
Removed old blinds and installed new faux wood blinds. I have used John's services for years and he is the best. He is not just a "handyman"; he is a general contractor. He is trustworthy and very professional. He is the best you will find.!!

Category remodeling

03/24/2012

The work went great and Curry took care of all problems without a problem.

Description of Work
Curry repairs brickwork around pool and repaired gate to backyard, Although the work seemed simple at first, hidden problems developed.

Category handyman service,remodeling

08/25/2010

He is very knowledgeable and trustworthly. I have been using him for many projects around my home and my rental property. My rental home was completely ruined and I just gave him the keys and he completely fixed it up for me. It looked beautiful when he was done. You never have to worry about him, he always does a really great job.

Description of Work
I have been using him as my handyman for several years. Most recently he replaced the faucet on my sink.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Contractor - General Handyman. General home repairs - Drywall, carpentry repairs, installation of fans, hanging doors, mailboxes, installation of closet organizers, plumbing repairs, installation or toilets and faucets and much more. Call for more information.