Conejo Restoration

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2015

2363 Teller Rd Unit 114

Newbury Park, CA 91320

We are the leading experts in Mold Damage, Water Damage Repairs and Clean-Up in the Conejo Valley. We provide complete reports of our investigations and recommendations after a thorough inspection using state-of-the-art equipment. Our team members are hand selected and IICRC certified to make sure you will always receive the highest quality work when you need it most....

09/12/2022

James H.

Excellent. My call for help was returned very promptly. Casey and crew came out next morning. Service and job were excellent plus.

Description of Work
Water damage from plumbing

Category moving companies, water damage restoration

01/14/2022

David P.

They were very responsive, professional, helpful and on time. I would use them again and recommend to family and friends. I gave a 5 star on all ratings except price, which I gave a 4 because I didn't get any other estimates to compare with. However, I felt that the price was good and our insurance adjuster agreed. Thanks to Scott and his crew.

Description of Work
Water damage. Removed soiled carpet and damaged woodwork. Dried out the flooded area.

10/31/2018

Darvin H.

Everything went great. We have used them before and they always do a great job.

Description of Work
replaced furnace

Metta R.

Good. They did a great job. They're prompt and communicative

Description of Work
Air testing

Gary P.

I couldn't be happier with the service, both from customer service and on site workers. I am extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
They did restoration for water and mold damage.

Jo Ann T.

When I called they came immediately. They provided a quote and the workers came out the day after. The work was completed in a day and a half. The price was the exact amount of the estimate. They cleaned everything up and covered up parts while doing the work.

Description of Work
There was water in the ceiling where mold started. They had to rip out part of the ceiling and wall.

Sandi P.

It was great.

Description of Work
Water damage and A/C they fix

03/07/2018

Sandy P.

Conejo Restoration is amazing! Scott showed up the same day to help identify the problem and create a plan to fix it as as soon as possible. He is friendly, professional, efficient and informative. Although I did not have a mold issue, his company was ready for everything. He helped make what could have been a very stressful situation, much more manageable. I highly recommend Conejo Restoration because when you have issues like this, you REALLY want someone you can trust!

Description of Work
Leak/Water Damage with possible mold issue

03/06/2018

John B.

Scott and his team did a great job of fixing the problem and explaining all the procedures to us. This is a good team.

Description of Work
Old leaks caused wall and door damage as well as mold.

09/26/2017

Teri P.

Super Professional Good prices Work Guaranteed

Description of Work
Leak repair

09/26/2017

Dave N.

They found all of the mold and completely removed it. After it passed the environmental test the repaired the walls. The technician who worked on the job did a fantastic job! I would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
They remove the mold form when my AC leaked in the wall of my garage.

09/16/2017

Marcy F.

It was a great experience using Conejo Restoration from the beginning to the end. From the first phone call they were calming in a very difficult situation. My mother is 88 years old living on her own. I received a phone call where she was hysterical that the ceiling in her B/R was leaking water on her head. She was very upset and crying. Leisure Village maintenance came and determined it was lots of water coming from the attic and needed to be removed. When we called Conejo we were greeted by Tina who is very nice and reassuring that they would be able to come right over. They were there within the hour. Scott and Sean (the owner) assessed the situation and within 24 hours we had a complete and detailed estimate of the damage and restoration costs. The next day the work began. They sealed off the room and installed a machine to remove all the water. Although a bit noisy, it was efficiently done. They continued to come every morning very promptly for 5 days until the work was completed. I was impressed with the clean-up including the careful way they took care of my mother's property. The work team including Scott at the helm was friendly, kind, patient and detail oriented. My mother was immediately reassured and calm during the process...which was to me beyond the call of duty. I recommend this first class top notch company to anyone needing this type of work in their home. Oh yes, they extended a 15% senior discount which helped my mother financially. They also generously took their time to deal with our insurance company, which we did not even know would possibly cover the damage done. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and anyone else that would need this type of work done.

Description of Work
Water Damage Repair and Restoration in the Attic of my mother's home in Camarillo, Leisure Village.

09/09/2017

Laurie M.

As well as could be expected.

Description of Work
We had an emergency with a huge flood and they came immediately and handled all the scope of the work, worked directly with my insurance and made a very difficult situation as pleasant as possible.

Category moving companies, water damage restoration, storage units, piano moving

05/03/2017

Chantal F.

I called Conejo Restoration inquiring for a mold inspection, and they came the same day at the time they said they would be there. Very punctual, friendly, and informative. An indoor/outdoor mold inspection was conducted. I was very happy and satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Mold inspection

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

PuroClean of West Simi Valley

WE DO NOT OFFER MOLD TESTING AT THIS TIME Fire restoration and water damage repair are all-too-common needs for homes and businesses in Simi Valley, CA. The physical and emotional devastation resulting from wildfires and flooding may seem unbearable. However, PuroClean of West Simi Valley is the restoration company you can trust to get you on the road to recovery, quickly and with care. We provide fire restoration and smoke odor removal, as well as water damage repair, mold remediation, and biohazard cleanup. Our IICRC certified technicians are dedicated to exceeding your expectations by valuing your feelings and opinions while providing superior service. Are you searching for a restoration company because of damage to your commercial or residential property in Simi Valley, West Hills, Bell Canyon, Woodland Hills, Calabasas, or Malibu? Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime, 24/7, at (805) 424-1221.

Offers by PuroClean of West Simi Valley on Angi
    H2H Movers

H2H Movers, a woman-owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings—and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity.

Our services include: Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Removal / Remediation, Smoke and Smell Removal, and Removal of contaminated Materials.

ask for details