Oaks Drain Service

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2007

Oaks Drain Service is a drain cleaning and sewer replacement specialist License number: 527159...

Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter

Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles County

Offers by Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter on Angi
Kerrygold Plumbing Inc

When you need reliable plumbing services, turn to the Canoga Park plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. With over 35 years of experience, you get superior workmanship and exceptional customer service from their highly trained staff. From simple plumbing issues to complex sewer repairs, the plumbing company has the manpower and equipment to help you. You can trust that their skilled plumbers only deliver honest and professional services with affordable and upfront pricing. Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. is committed to providing you with excellent plumbing services 24/7. Get a quick response when you call (855) 521-7727 for a service. Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. Additional services: leak detection & repair, gas leak detection & repair, all fixture installation, water main repair & replacement, garbage disposals, boiler installation, water filters, copper & repining & earthquake valve.

Offers by Kerrygold Plumbing Inc on Angi
Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems is a full service plumbing and water systems company and been in business for over 30 years. Founded by Nir Agasi in 1986, Agasi Plumbing & water systems has consistently been known for its high standards of excellence and reasonable pricing. As a full service provider we work in homes, office buildings and industrial sites. No job is too small or too large for us to handle with exceptional care and superior quality.

02/07/2018

Alberto unclogged the main sewer line and 2 additional branches to make sure we wouldn't have this problem again--at least for many years!

Description of Work
Alberto snaked the sink drain and unclogged several years of sludge. Not only did he go down, but snaked up, too to make sure all was clean. He was helpful, interesting to talk to and explained everything he did.

Category drain cleaning

01/22/2016

We have used Oaks drain Service several times in the last few years to unclog our main sewer line. We knew there were issues when we bought the house but wanted to avoid replacing the line for as long as possible. Every time we have called, they come same day, usually within an hour or two, and quickly unclog the line. They have even come on a Sunday (and the "overtime" charge isn't terrible!). Th...

Description of Work
Unclog main sewer line and replace main sewer line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

12/11/2015

THEY DID WHAT 3 OTHER PLUMBERS COULD NOT DO AND SAVED ME KNOCKING HOLES IN WALL, ETC. THANKS.

Description of Work
UNCLOGGED AN UPSTAIRS DOUBLE SINK THAT 3 OTHER PLUMBERS COULD NOT UNCLOG AND THEY DID IT WITHIN AN HOUR OF ARRIVAL. GREAT JOB! GREAT PRICE!

12/02/2015

Parker was great! He told me he thought he could get all my drains done in an hour which shocked me because I have a lot of outside drain pipes. Well, he did! And I have a broken pipe and he referred me to a landscaper who has been out already and I liked him so hot only am I having him fix the pipe but I have hire him as my new gardener to start at the first of the year. Very, very pleased with t...

Description of Work
Hydro jetted all of my outside drains

09/30/2015

Within an hour of calling for service a professional young man named Parker showed up to unclog our drain. He snaked our drain being careful to make as little mess as possible. He also made sure he let out enough of the snake tool to get to the main line. The charge was $89 less a $10 coupon that we found on their website. He was out of our house in an hour! Call them! You won't regret it!

Description of Work
Cleared a kitchen sink drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Trench-less sewer & water main repair

10.00