Newark Fence Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

Newark Fence. Inc. is a small local fencing company serving its local communities in the San Francisco Bay Area. We pride ourselves on the high-quality materials we use and the professionalism of our staff. We specialize in redwood because of its natural beauty and durability. Combining our quality products with our amazing staff, we are able to build our clients the fence of their dreams....

MEZA'S FENCE

Highest quality redwood fencing company. Locally owned. We can handle any project no matter the size. We use the highest quality redwood for our fences to create a beautiful project that last

Offers by MEZA'S FENCE on Angi
Legacy Fencing

Legacy Fencing is family owned and operated, offering complete, full-service fence installations or repairs. No job is too big or small to meet your fencing needs. We are competent with all Wood- Chain Link- Metal- Aluminum fencing, whether it be residential, commercial, or industrial. Yet, we are small enough to provide you the personalized service you expect, we offer competitive pricing. We serve all Bay Area, Call us for a free quote!

agellon fence restoration

Specializing in fence restoration! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/02/2017

Emailed and called and left message to request an estimate, neither was responded to.

Description of Work
New good neighbor fence

08/10/2017

Came to my house to measure, and were going to get back to me with a quote. But they never provided a quote and were non-responsive when I tried to contact again.

Description of Work
Wanted a fence

06/12/2017

Excellent. They showed up on time & completed the job quickly & efficiently. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair of our storm damaged redwood fence.

06/02/2017

Problem was part of my fence was leaning down. I got estimates from several vendors and Newark Fence provided 2 options to fix it for the least cost. They did a very thorough & professional job.

Description of Work
Fix Fence

04/17/2017

Belligerent attitude from person named Deepak. Total lack of humility, customer service or professionalism. This guy should not be answering phone calls from customers. Someone was supposed to show up to provide an estimate for a fallen front yard fence on Sunday at 1 pm. No one showed up. The previous day, Saturday, an employee had called me asking me if I was free as he was in the area. Told him...

Description of Work
Replacement of a front yard fence, about 20 ft.

Category fencing

Redwood fencing, decking and redwood gates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal