MR FIX IT HANDYMAN SVC

With Angi since June 2010

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi
Fast Handy Electric

Fast Handy Electric is locally operated and has been serving the Bay Area since 2012. We value our customers and the service that we provide. Our friendly and reliable electricians are experts in electrical systems maintenance, new installs and upgrades for your home, commercial or industrial projects.

Flores Electric

Flores Electric is a family run electrical company focused on delivering quality service at an affordable price. We specialize in panel upgrade, lighting, repair work as well as installs. We've been in business since 2018 and have over 30 years of combine experience working in Santa Clara county and surrounding areas.

Offers by Flores Electric on Angi

01/25/2014

Description of Work
The first person they sent didn't know anything about the electrical problem and I had to remind them that he hadn't finished the other job. The electrical guy was very nice but he was a subcontractor and the main company didn't seem to do much to help him. So my electrical problem never got fixed and I paid a lot of money.

Category electrician

12/01/2013

Description of Work
The deal was something like 3 hours for $99. The handyman who came was very nice and a good worker. It turned out that a couple of the things I wanted repaired could not be, and so the work fell short of the 3 hours by about 30 minutes. The worker said that he would return to complete that time if I found anything else that needed fixing. Thereafter a small repair need did arise, but when I called Mr. Fix It Handyman, they said they do not return for unused hours. I asked them to speak to the handyman who came to the house, and confirm that the promise to return was part of the deal. They said they would and would call me back after they spoke to him. They never called back.

Category custom cabinets