Midpeninsula Fencing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

Specializing in redwood fencing,ornamental iron,chain link, redwood and composite decking. We build wood retaining walls. We offer competitive rates and some of the best material in the industry....

MEZA'S FENCE

Highest quality redwood fencing company. Locally owned. We can handle any project no matter the size. We use the highest quality redwood for our fences to create a beautiful project that last

Offers by MEZA'S FENCE on Angi
Legacy Fencing

Legacy Fencing is family owned and operated, offering complete, full-service fence installations or repairs. No job is too big or small to meet your fencing needs. We are competent with all Wood- Chain Link- Metal- Aluminum fencing, whether it be residential, commercial, or industrial. Yet, we are small enough to provide you the personalized service you expect, we offer competitive pricing. We serve all Bay Area, Call us for a free quote!

agellon fence restoration

Specializing in fence restoration! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/12/2014

Description of Work
They came in a couple of times to provide estimates for building new gate and fence projects, the price was very competitive and the bid was succinct and explicit; however, they couldn't start the projects in 2 months which I can't afford to wait.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Fence and mail box stand

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Replaced fence and side door. Good job, decent price, clean up afterwards. I would contact they again if i need them.

02/23/2012

Both jobs had a similar experience. Called at the beginning of the week. Gilbert came out by that Wednesday or Thursday and I had a quote that day. Called and told them I wanted them to do the work by Thursday or Friday and it was scheduled for the following Wednesday. Job #1: I took the day off. Job was scheduled for a Wednesday. The crew arrived on time around 9 AM. Immediately took down old fen...

Description of Work
This was basically 2 separate jobs spread over a couple of months. To make this easier I'm combining the reviews for both jobs. Job #1 was a replacement of a back 50 foot fence with a new fence. All new wood. 6 feet high. Board on board style. $1300 Job #2 was a replacement of a side 80 foot fence with a new fence. All new wood. 6 feet high. Board on board style. $2000

07/23/2010

Overall their work was very good, but they did not show up on time and I had problems with them doing the work they were supposed to. They had to come out and fix it, but did not charge me for it, so they did the job they were supposed to do. It took longer than it should have because they did not pay attention to the contract that was signed because the person in charge had an emergency at home a...

Description of Work
I used Midpeninsula Fencing on the 28th of June for the first job and the second job was on the 12th of July and completed it on the 15th of July and replaced the fencing in my front yard.

Category fencing

Residential & commercial installations and repair of chain link, ornamental iron & vinyl, wooden fences, decks, wood-retaining walls, decks & arbors.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa