B R FLOORING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

3.3

Multi-family, residential, commercial...

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers by Just Hardwood Floors on Angi
AFAB Ink. - Unlicensed Contractor

 AFAB Ink. - based in Hayward, CA.  We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Juan Castro Tile

Local company with over 18 years of experience. Owner onsite for every project from start to finish, making your tile dreams come true is our goal .

03/27/2021

Did not go well Made an appointment a week in advance to measure for new wall to wall carpets. They did not have the professionalism to show up or even call or return my calls or text wasted a entire Sat. Waiting.

Description of Work
New carpets

Category carpet installation

08/17/2010

This is the second time I have used this company. The first experience (around $6000) was much easier. This time I was given a new salesman because the other one did not want to travel south to San Jose. The new salesperson did not know his product and it took me longer to make my decision and I had to direct him to double check if I could resand an engineered flooring I had selected. He said yes ...

Description of Work
Remove carpeting in living room, hall and three bedrooms. Install cherry laminate flooring in living room and hall. Install carpeting in bedrooms. Install baseboard and paint baseboard.

Category flooring contractor

09/22/2009

Poor response and difficult to deal with to get information. Guess they have too much business already

Description of Work
Flooring and carpeting plus installation

Category carpet installation

Flooring. Carpet, vinal, hardwood, tile. General remodeling.

Check, MasterCard, Visa